+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caips or GCMS Records

maham786

Dec 26, 2014
Hi
I want to find information for my student visa in 2008 which was rejected. I want to see the application forms what I used to provide information to CIC. Then I was not given a UCI number but a file reference number starting with S and then some digits.The reasons for rejection was that the immigration officer was not satisfied that I shall return to my home country.They returned my application and fees saying that no file was created. Does it mean that there will not be any information on their database and with CAIPS or GCMS, I am not going to see any recorded information.

In 2012, my husband ordered a CAIPS report which also had my information because I was a joint applicant for his PR application for FSW pre Feb 2008 applicants. As you know, many of them were returned without processing. My husband's file was one of them. Again, they returned our processing fees. In that CAIPS received in 2012, my husband had a UCI and I had a different UCI but there was no mention of my previous student visa application in 2008.Was it because it was my husband's CAIPS report and not mine. Am I supposed to get the old information for my refused student visa in 2008 if I request a new CAIPS/GCMS report.

The previous report was obtained through a relative in Canada at that time. Now he does not live there. What are genuine companies that I can use to obtain my CAIPS report.