+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS NOTES

TanTan

Feb 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAIPS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. It is part of the Electronic Data Processing (EDP) system used by the Canadian Immigration offices to process visa applications. EDP systems are those used to gather or update the information needed for the operational support of immigration programs. From an applicants point of view, the two useful systems are CAIPS and FOSS as described below; Read about all the EDP sub-systems. pdf file

Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System (CAIPS) is an automated system for application processing outside Canada. Information is entered in the system from application forms and supporting documentation submitted by applicants for immigrant and visitor visas, returning residence permits and student and employment authorizations.

Field Operational Support System (FOSS) is the main operational support for Immigration operation in Canada.

Your CAIPS file will have valuable information on the processing of your Canadian permanent residence application. CAIPS is NOT same as the "e-Client", which only provides limited information on the status of your application.

Source: caipsnotes.com

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Do you think its important to have CAIPS. does it effect delaying application processing.

Its good to have CAIPS. if its good what is good for???

Please let me know if its good to have or not.

arjun yadav

Jan 29, 2008
hi i already apply for caips note from my view of knowledge caips notes give some details why your visa was rejected and what the problem see by the immigration officer, what they do not like

guate31

Mar 4, 2008
arjun yadav said:
hi i already apply for caips note from my view of knowledge caips notes give some details why your visa was rejected and what the problem see by the immigration officer, what they do not like
Yes I know that but I was asking if any one can help for does 2 lines that I have in my note I'm note sure about the codes because is in French
Thank you

guate31

Mar 4, 2008
TanTan said:
CAIPS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. It is part of the Electronic Data Processing (EDP) system used by the Canadian Immigration offices to process visa applications. EDP systems are those used to gather or update the information needed for the operational support of immigration programs. From an applicants point of view, the two useful systems are CAIPS and FOSS as described below; Read about all the EDP sub-systems. pdf file

Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System (CAIPS) is an automated system for application processing outside Canada. Information is entered in the system from application forms and supporting documentation submitted by applicants for immigrant and visitor visas, returning residence permits and student and employment authorizations.

Field Operational Support System (FOSS) is the main operational support for Immigration operation in Canada.

Your CAIPS file will have valuable information on the processing of your Canadian permanent residence application. CAIPS is NOT same as the "e-Client", which only provides limited information on the status of your application.

Source: caipsnotes.com

Thank You for your explanation I'm aware of that the question that I have was if any one can tell me about the 2 lines that I have left in my note """"eed requis. si eed ras, b ok
edd x 1 "" The codes are in French so I was wondering if any one can tell me what does mean?

Thank you

arjun yadav

Jan 29, 2008
dependent visa

hi i am on student visa in canada ,alberta.my wife was applied student visa and rejected two times now i wnat to apply for dependent visa can any one help i have one year old child, i have vacation on 15 th april to 1 st march and i would like that at that time they with me, i make one letter from my college that i have two year course and i have no time to go india in two years because i have bussy shedule,now i want to make one sponsor letter from my side how to make letter please tell me and give me some other advise too please
thanking you

guate31

Mar 4, 2008
Why she has not apply as you been her sponsour ? for a permant resident you have a child with her why ???