+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS Notes Received after 2 refusals... Help needed

illusionist345

May 5, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got admission in windsor University in Jul 15, 2016 and semester start date was Sep 9, 2016. I didn't have much time to gather documents of Father's businesses. I took help from Uncle and applied and I got rejected. I could understand the reasons first time. But 2nd Time I applied by preparing 100% documents. I applied on Feb 24, 2017 and got rejection March 7, 2017 :mad: :eek:. and the reasons they gave was "Purpose of Visit" and not a BF, Will not depart from Canada at the end of legal stay.
My profile is stated below

Qualification: Bsc. Mechanical Engineering graduated in 2009.
Experience: 7 years (including Saudi Arabia and UAE). Living in Pak (Country of origin) since April 2016
Program: Masters in Engineering Management (Windsor Uni) (Admission deferred from Fall-2016 to Fall 2017)
IELTS : 7 Bands
Fee Submitted of first semester in aug 2016 , did not withdraw as I was sure to make it :(
Recommendation Letter from Manager
Statement : 4.38 Million PKR (55,000 CAD) on my own name
Father's business with evidence showing income more than 4.4 Million PKR
My own residential plot in pakistan showing country ties.

The only issue I see is Study gap, but it shouldn't be, as this program is for professionals mainly. I don't know what to do. I left my job, as there was no one to arrange all the documentation for me. I am literally dejected.

I have received the GCMS notes now. Comments are as follow.
Based on the submission and socio-economic factors in region, not satisfied student's plan to study in Canada is logical, nor the progression of his studies is logical. not satisfied that PA has enough funding or financial resources available to support his study. not satisfied that PA is sufficiently establish in pakistan to motivate his return.

Please help me

"I updated this info in my previous post, but i thought new post might get attention of the experts

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
Did you includE your SOP?

illusionist345

May 5, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I Included SOP explaining why this program, why canada and windsor uni and my intention to leave canada.

First refusal reasons were same also, that financial support is not enough and will not return from canada. So, other than SOP, I provided cover letter explaining the reasons of first refusal by giving financial proof and country ties. I also provided affidavits, income tax certificates and other Financial proofs.

I have not submitted application yet, as I want to eliminate loophole if any.

illusionist345

May 5, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Other Questions that I have, As for Pakistan, visas are being processed from Abu Dhabi Office. So, Should I address the Visa Section in Isb Pakistan or Should I address the Visa Section of Abu Dhabi ?

and Lastly, What is the difference in SOP and Cover Letter. As I have prepared SOP to explain my study plan and Cover letter to explain the refusal reasons ?

Appreciate the timely response :)