+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caips notes reason not clear

Jagritik

Oct 31, 2019
Hi! I would be really glad if you guys can help me out . I applied for caips notes on 5 oct 19 and received on 15 feb20 and the file is total of 53 pages. I would like to brief abt me am last year paseed put student with 86% overall in 12 grade and in PCBM stream and ilets 7.5 overall . I applied for biochemistry there at university of Regina and was refused twice . The reason that came in caips was : review of all information including client past career and educational history . I am nit satisfied that the course of study when weighed against the high cost of international study in Canada has career potential benefits hence the candidate is not a bonafide student . I refuse the applicant on basis of persuant to sector R216(1) b of IRPA.
So any of you guys can help me understand because i thought my brother living there could be a reason butsince it is not mention at all and only problem they had seems to me my course choice well idk abt tht too because i had pcbm as a stream physics chem bio and maths too.
So can anyone help me understand that if i could apply again in some other course in same uni or else where and it can be approved cause my one year has been wasted already . Please reply to this thankyou.

Jagritik

Oct 31, 2019
Based on your documents, visa officer has determined that you're not a genuine student.
But like idid submit all my docs and honestly there is nothing that i hide in actual and even told that i have brother there who is now on work permit as he took a break from engineering . So what do you think i wont be approved if i apply by chnging the course

Jaskler

Feb 27, 2019
Actually
There are two things:1) they have said that your course or studies are expensive
2) the proposed studies donot have any career potential means despite investigating a big amount of money to get a foreign degree, you will not get a good job in the future which can pay back the amount you invest.
What you should do now?
you can make changes in your sop and explain them the potential career be benifits you will get after studies. You can explain how biochemistry is important in the present time briefly-you can take help from internet- and should also explain what you will get after studies in your home country.
Good luck

Jagritik

Oct 31, 2019
Actually
There are two things:1) they have said that your course or studies are expensive
2) the proposed studies donot have any career potential means despite investigating a big amount of money to get a foreign degree, you will not get a good job in the future which can pay back the amount you invest.
What you should do now?
you can make changes in your sop and explain them the potential career be benifits you will get after studies. You can explain how biochemistry is important in the present time briefly-you can take help from internet- and should also explain what you will get after studies in your home country.
Good luck
Okayyyy !!! Ya i was planning to go for kinesiology thta is physiotherapy and has a great oppurtunities here as well i feel it might work right . Tho thank you so much.