+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS NOTES INTERPRETATION-Seniors please help.

czarjohn14

Nov 7, 2011
I received my caips notes last week as follows:

Application recvd: 09-01-2006
IMM 1017S REQUEsted: 21-03-2006
PSDEC 0
SELDEC. 0

PPPER FILE SENT TO PA; FILE BF'D TO: OW1 ON O8-04-2006 MICROLCATOR[/font]

I HAVE HIRED A CONSULTANT. WHILE REVIEWING MY CAIPS NOtes, I NOTICED DISCREPANCIES IN THE MARITAL CODE AND MY COMMON LAW PARTNER's LAST NAME AND HIS DEPENDENTS LAST NAME ARE ALL UNDER MY FAMILY NAME. IT ALSO EXCLUDED ONE FAMILY MEMBER (she was over age 21 that time). I QUESTIONED MY CONSULTANT ON THESE DISCREPANCIES BUT SHE FAXED ME THE GENERIC APPLCATION FORMS AND THE CORRECT NAMES WERE SUBMITTED.

WHAT DOES THIS PHRASE MEAN?.. "PAPER FILE SENT TO PA; FILE BF'D TO: OW1 ON O8-04-2006 " MICROLCATOR

ARE THEY GOING TO RETURN MY APPLICATIONS? DON I ADVISE CIC TO CORRECT THE WRONG INFORMATION REFLECTED ON MY CAIPS NOTES...

Thank you.

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
czarjohn14 said:

PSDEC 0
SELDEC. 0

I HAVE HIRED A CONSULTANT. WHILE REVIEWING MY CAIPS NOtes, I NOTICED DISCREPANCIES IN THE MARITAL CODE AND MY COMMON LAW PARTNER's LAST NAME AND HIS DEPENDENTS LAST NAME ARE ALL UNDER MY FAMILY NAME. IT ALSO EXCLUDED ONE FAMILY MEMBER (she was over age 21 that time). I QUESTIONED MY CONSULTANT ON THESE DISCREPANCIES BUT SHE FAXED ME THE GENERIC APPLCATION FORMS AND THE CORRECT NAMES WERE SUBMITTED.

WHAT DOES THIS PHRASE MEAN?.. "PAPER FILE SENT TO PA; FILE BF'D TO: OW1 ON O8-04-2006 " MICROLCATOR

ARE THEY GOING TO RETURN MY APPLICATIONS? DON I ADVISE CIC TO CORRECT THE WRONG INFORMATION REFLECTED ON MY CAIPS NOTES...

Thank you.

As per your CAIPS, the PSDEC(paper screening decesion) and SELDEC(Selection decesion) are still 0, means not yet calculated your points. MICROLOCATOR is a storage area where they kept the information for a long period of time. As you are a pre 2008 applicant and still PSDEC and SELDEC are 0, chances are rare.

Pls. seniors comment pls.

Kghimire

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The fate of this application is now depend on the litigation by some lawyers !

If they fail, you will get your refund soon. It will not be processed now as proposed by government of Canada !

Try applying fresh when new rules will come into effect this Jan/Feb.

even, I got old application applied on Dec 2003, still hanging around new delhi visa office. I reapplied last year and got visa this year so, try again.

Good luck

czarjohn14 said:

PSDEC 0
SELDEC. 0

Thank you.

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hi Czarjohn,

I've gotten my CAIPS notes recently too and almost have the same results with u. They also have some error in my information and I'm uncertain if I need to inform VO as it seems at present they don't want to entertain any case specific inquiry due to current issue.

Have u noticed any MED Req'd in 1 of the pages? Can someone help me to understand what it is all about?

My file BF'd on end of Jan 2012.

Chances are too slim :(

Any inputs please????

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
What I meant is I saw MED Req'd on my CAIPS? What does it mean?

There is also note like this, "view medical assessment (y/n)? y
I don't understand really. Pls seniors help me to understand. Thanks.