+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAIPS Note !!!! plz help !!!!

Sarbi

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
seniors plz help me to understand what the hell this is..
and what to do now?????

Concerns: provide handwritten certificate showing that she has completed a 3 yr diploma in
computer engineering which renders proposed program redundant.
called PA to find out rationale for choice of program applicant cannot tell me how she selected
the college or the program.cannot tell me what other colleges or cannot
tell me relevance of repeating the course in Cda or future plans.
states that she paid the agent to "organize and prepare" the entire application.
proposed program is not reasonable in the light of past studies i am therefore not
satisfied that applicant is applying for unknown reasons other than studies and such
would be a genuine student. weighing the information on hand in this specific case,
the applicant has failed to establish that they are bona fide temporary resident who will
leave Canada following the completion of their studies pursuant to section R216(1)(b) of IRPA.
refused.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This means that the course you planned to take in Canada is effectively the same as the 3 year diploma you had already completed in your home country. It doesn't make sense for you to take the same course in Canada that you have already taken in your home country - which makes it seem like you are not a genuine student. It looks like the officer called your agent to find out why you are planning on repeating the exact same couse in Canada and the agent could not provide a response. So this further supports that you are not a genuine student.

So I think you have two problems
- You picked the wrong course
- You did not adequately explain why you wanted to take this course in Canada

Sarbi

Star Member
Aug 15, 2014
Thnx for responding..
Actualy i had applied for bachelors in computer information system after 3 yr diploma in computer engineering.
Bachelor is advance level of my previous study.
It is clear that if i m diploma holder thn i will go for bachelor and thn for masters in same field.
I dnt know wht is wrong with that course.
Can u suggest any solutions for situation??