NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Hi everyone,

My full documents reached London VO on 24 August as per fedex delivery report. My Ecase not changed to " Received by VO" yet.
I admit that i am running out of patience and I am thinking to request my CAIPS notes.

Do you think the VO creates the CAIPS file as soon as they recieve the full Doc ? , in other words , is there any probability to get the CAIPS file with any sign showing that my application is received and initial processing begun ?

Thanks,
Moataz

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have no idea how CAIPS work but my humble suggestion would be to wait it out... ordering CAIPS in earlier stages wont help... i think CAIPS can only be useful if you use them in later stages before or after medicals so you get some idea about how the security checks went and whether they waived your interview (before medicals) ....
MoatazEissa said:
Hi everyone,

My full documents reached London VO on 24 August as per fedex delivery report. My Ecase not changed to " Received by VO" yet.
I admit that i am running out of patience and I am thinking to request my CAIPS notes.

Do you think the VO creates the CAIPS file as soon as they recieve the full Doc ? , in other words , is there any probability to get the CAIPS file with any sign showing that my application is received and initial processing begun ?

Thanks,
Moataz

aryarathor

Sep 9, 2010
MoatazEissa said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Moataz
Hi Moataz,

It will take atleast a month to change your ecas status. as my status changed after nearly a month. and then i have received my 2nd AOR. I can say that your file must be pending for review. so wait for couple of weeks more.
Dont get penic.

Good luck mate

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I suggest not to order CAIPS at this stage i ve wasted 40 boucks what i ve recvd is similar to wat CIC is showing in online application status detail.

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Thank you very much guys for your Inputs.

Arkhan, Please share when did you requested your CAIPS, before or after 2nd AOR ? and what was the details you found ?

Moataz

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Hello Guys,

I have sent case specific inquiry to London Visa office on 7 Sep and just got their reply now.

Their reply consists of 2 parts. first part is very generic and strange ! as it does not apply to my case, the second part might make sense.

Please find below the whole correspondance :

My inquiry :
Good Day, I have sent my application and supporting documents to London visa office on 24 Aug 2010 Via Fedex(Tracking number xxxxxxxxxxx) as my file was recommended for a final determination of eligibility for processing as per Email received from CIO on 7 July 2010. I was advised in that email from CIO that London visa office will send me an an acknowledgement of receipt letter which will inform me of the next steps in the review of my application. It will be highly appreciated if you can advice regarding : 1-The issuance of acknowledgement of receipt letter(AOR). 2-The Change of my E-Case Status. Thanks and best regards Moataz Eissa

First part of their reply :

Thank you for your enquiry.

The application was received on ______.

The letter acknowledging receipt of the application for permanent residence explained that the processing times for the skilled worker category is 42-48 months. Your application is still within our standard processing times.

When an application is ready to be assessed by an immigration officer, we will sent a letter giving you 90 days to prepare and submit updated documentation in support of the application. Note that it is advisable to start gathering supporting documents before you receive this request to ensure there will be no delays to the submission. We regret that our office is unable to estimate when the letter requesting the updated documents might be sent.

You are not required to advise us of any changes to personal circumstances until this letter has been received, unless it relates to a change in contact details or appointment/cancellation of a paid representative.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant to the mailing address on file. It is important therefore that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We are unable to provide any further information at this time.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Second part of their reply :

File number: Bxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your enquiry

Please be advised that your application has been created and a letter acknowledging receipt of your application will be sent to you shortly.

The letter will be sent to the following address:

PO BOX xxxx
RIYADH xxxx
SAUDI ARABIA

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

Email: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx?lang=eng

I noted that the file number mentioned is the same as received from CIO and was not changed as expected.

Your comments is highly appreciated on that

Thanks,
Moataz

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Moataz
I would go by the second part of reply that looks correct. Another 40 months processing time reply looks like that its sent by mistake (If you have applied under the FSW)

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
rocky272727 said:
I would go by the second part of reply that looks correct. Another 40 months processing time reply looks like that its sent by mistake (If you have applied under the FSW)
Thanks rocky272727

Yes , I think that the first part was sent by mistake. Do you think that it is normal not to create a VO file number and proceed with the initial CIO file number ?

Moataz

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Moataz
No on this stage it can't be usefull, when you will received your 2nd AOR or your status is received by visa office then it will usefull, but on this stage if you apply for caips notes they will send you almost empty result.(blank sheet)After 3 months it will be usefull,when you will get your 2nd AOR.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoatazEissa said:
Thanks rocky272727

Yes , I think that the first part was sent by mistake. Do you think that it is normal not to create a VO file number and proceed with the initial CIO file number ?

Moataz
I would suggest way a bit more and do not yet look at ordering CAIPS as it will not have much detail which will you to come to an observation.

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
Thank you guys for all of your comments. I will wait for 1 month and see what will happen.

Moataz