+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

By mistake SINP application was cancelled

monahu

Aug 13, 2019
Hello experienced guys
Recently i got invitation from Saskatchewan for application to be nominated. While finalizing application, may be by mistake I clicked on cancel button and now i can not find anything for application on my profile. Can i request to send me invitation again; or what do i do in this situation? Thanks in advance.

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Well I do not want to sound discouraging, but I had called SINP number to ask about some other question about some duplicate screens not getting deleted. I asked them if I can click Cancel application and Restart option to get rid of my problem. to that the response I got was I should not do this as it will wipe out my complete application - i.e. the forms I filled before getting ITA. And I will have to wait for the next round of invites. I am not sure if what I was told is true, but this is what I got from them. I cannot comment on their technical expertise in this area though. This was my first call to them. And I could make out that the person on line himself was an immigrant from Asia :)

Hoseinharimi

Jan 23, 2020
Dear Monahu,
Today, I canceled my SINP application by mistake and I sent an email to the officials. Please inform me about your experience about it. Thanks

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Dear Monahu,
Today, I canceled my SINP application by mistake and I sent an email to the officials. Please inform me about your experience about it. Thanks
Oh you might have landed yourself in some soup here. Please call SINP number and ask if they can help in any way (which I dont think they can)

Reactions: Micheal737373

Hoseinharimi

Jan 23, 2020
I called them and they said I should wait for their response to my email. The officer said she is not sure whether it will be restored or not.

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I called them and they said I should wait for their response to my email. The officer said she is not sure whether it will be restored or not.
Thats what I had got to know earlier. Please read my earlier post. They told me that if you delete the application, the application will go away, the invite will go away, and your profile also might go away. Then you need to wait for another round to get ITA. I am not sure what you see now on login after deleting application. Just sharing what they told me

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
But I have deleted application in the invitation step, it's not your case that you asked from them.
So if I got you correctly, you got ITA. then you started filling your application. Then you deleted it. Is that correct? My question to them was different - I know. I wanted to delete some extra screens around fund details (I added those accidentally). To resolve my problem, I thought I could delete my full application and start all over again. They asked me not to do that.

Hoseinharimi

Jan 23, 2020
yes, I have added 1 more settlement plan and fund and to delete it I canceled application unconsciously when I want to restart it.

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
yes, I have added 1 more settlement plan and fund and to delete it I canceled application unconsciously when I want to restart it.
thats what was my case. But I didnt delete before confirming with them. Eventually they warned me not to delete it. So I left the extra screens there and mentioned information in the LOE. Wait for their response. I hope they provide you a way out of this issue and you are able to proceed. All the best.

ShiGeoAb

Jul 25, 2022
Well I do not want to sound discouraging, but I had called SINP number to ask about some other question about some duplicate screens not getting deleted. I asked them if I can click Cancel application and Restart option to get rid of my problem. to that the response I got was I should not do this as it will wipe out my complete application - i.e. the forms I filled before getting ITA. And I will have to wait for the next round of invites. I am not sure if what I was told is true, but this is what I got from them. I cannot comment on their technical expertise in this area though. This was my first call to them. And I could make out that the person on line himself was an immigrant from Asia :)
Hi Abhi,
I made the same mistake. - also added a duplicate screen on the SINP online application form. I am now unable to delete the screen and it does not let me move forward with my application if I leave it blank. Could you please let me know how you managed this situation and if you had any issues with your application because of this.

Thanks

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Not to worry. Just fill the same information in the duplicate screen, as you would have filled in the actual screen. Additionally, I also added a note on the duplicate screen that I am unable to delete the duplicate screen. Do not attempt to cancel application. Cancel application throws the candidate out into the pool for draws. no point of return.

ShiGeoAb

Jul 25, 2022
Thank you so much. I was worried on how to delete the screen. So I will just enter the same information on the screen and add the same attachment and will add a note as an attachment that this is a duplicate as I cannot delete the screen.
Did they ask any questions about the duplicate screen?
Sorry but just curious - did you receive the PR and move to Saskatchewan?

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Thank you so much. I was worried on how to delete the screen. So I will just enter the same information on the screen and add the same attachment and will add a note as an attachment that this is a duplicate as I cannot delete the screen.
Did they ask any questions about the duplicate screen?
Sorry but just curious - did you receive the PR and move to Saskatchewan?
No questions were asked. they know the limitations of their portal. Yes, I got my PR but I am yet to move.