+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL without medical uploaded (Help)

Shah05

Nov 1, 2020
Dear concerns

I have applied for study visa in the month July through Non-SDS route, received AIP on 14 September, but afterwards I haven't received medical request, I uploaded upfront medical by yesterday but today I received BVL letter without medical uploaded on GC key account on 25th November, please apprised me is there's a negative sign or positive, I am very anxious since awaiting for long time. Your inputs will be highly appreciated

Reactions: GrandVizier

Shah05

Nov 1, 2020
I believe to have miracle to all those of us, who's been awaiting for positive news. Let's see how things will be escalated and I ain't sure, if any went through same situation and got study visa approved, if any such Update or update on your final result would come, please share at the earliest opportunity, my best prayers for all of us.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
I believe to have miracle to all those of us, who's been awaiting for positive news. Let's see how things will be escalated and I ain't sure, if any went through same situation and got study visa approved, if any such Update or update on your final result would come, please share at the earliest opportunity, my best prayers for all of us.
Usual trend shows its refusal but you cant say till you get one. this year everything is different so we can not conclude or imply towards one particular thing.

the good thing is that you received AIP which is positive news so just stay positive for a day or two.

you should receive decision soon. not much wait time from this point

Thanks
All the best.

Shah05

Nov 1, 2020
Thanks for your reply, God knows better desicion and He's the best planner, today I woke up with two news, first one, I secured a Job in MNCs company based in Pakistan as Jr.Production Engineer and another news of this BVL without medical uploaded, before I lost job during covid19 days, I put my trust in Lord, and again thanks for your encouragement and motivational thoughts, glad to your positive response.

Thank you

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Thanks for your reply, God knows better desicion and He's the best planner, today I woke up with two news, first one, I secured a Job in MNCs company based in Pakistan as Jr.Production Engineer and another news of this BVL without medical uploaded, before I lost job during covid19 days, I put my trust in Lord, and again thanks for your encouragement and motivational thoughts, glad to your positive response.

Thank you
Congratulations man you have a good job in Pakistan. So, Allah has already blessed you. Best of luck mate. Hope you get another good news.

Reactions: Aesopzai and Shah05

Shah05

Nov 1, 2020
Congratulations man you have a good job in Pakistan. So, Allah has already blessed you. Best of luck mate. Hope you get another good news.
Thank mate, merely I read many times to say Ya Fatahu, Ya Razaqu and Ya Nafihu, I believe in divine intervention, hope things would come for best, but my passion to pursue higher studies in MEngg Environmental system Engineering, because, I am more lean towards climate changes impact and its mitigation, indeed He's the best planner of all of us.

ahmedidrees

Oct 21, 2020
After updating Upfront medical for sds applicants on portal how much time they take for decisions???
File Is in Ottawa office.

GrandVizier

Sep 10, 2020
Hi, did you provide upfront medical to get passport request after BVL letter.
Nope. No upfront medical no medical request.

Hi everyone,

Same here, I received passport request by today and no medical status is updated, is it a positive sign? Please update at your earliest convenience
Positive sign? It means your visa has been approved. I'd consider that pretty positive.