+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL & Visa number on IRCC tracker , what does it mean?

masterpj71

Feb 22, 2023
Nigeria
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Lagos Nigeria
You just have to keep waiting for the PPR. We are many that are waiting on this. I got BVL on April 26th, 2023. Visa number and expire date already showing on the tracker. I hv been waiting for PPR for more than a month now. Lets keep waiting, hopeful they will start sending the request on or before the ending of June.

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

Ali2032

Star Member
May 21, 2023
You just have to keep waiting for the PPR. We are many that are waiting on this. I got BVL on April 26th, 2023. Visa number and expire date already showing on the tracker. I hv been waiting for PPR for more than a month now. Lets keep waiting, hopeful they will start sending the request on or before the ending of June.
Inshaa allah

U apply from which country?

and now what is your status showing in final decision in gc key account?

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Same here,BVL 17 May, visa documents updated 18 May, validity until passport expired 2028, waiting for PPR for my mother from Pakistan. Final decision:
  • May 17, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

sherrysn

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
09-02-2016
File Transfer...
19-02-2016
Med's Request
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
22-02-2016
Interview........
Hope not
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]

I have got PPR request for my mother today, she's in Pakistan. Status updated to Final decision
[/COLOR]

• May 17, 2023 Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
[/COLOR]

Succa

Jun 22, 2023
Hello everyone!

I am from west africa, Guinea and applied from the same location.

I joined the group today but was reading all the discussions since May 18, 2023. I had decided to share my experience with you in case my application is approved. This forum has kept me alive with full of hope. Almost everything said here is true. Now let me first tell you I applied for a visitor visa online and below is my timeline :
  1. Confirmation of online application: June 15, 2022
  2. Confirmation of sending: June 15, 2022
  3. Biometrics request letter: June 16, 2022
  4. Correspondence letter (BVL): May 17, 2023
  5. Visa number and expiry date in tracker: May 24, 2023. But I am not sure at what exact date the visa details appeared in the tracker as my first logging was May 24, 2023 and at that date the details were there. But the tracker was showing the date of update as May 24, 2023
  6. Update in the final decision section like this : Final decision - May 17, 2023, but it was still saying that the application is in process
  7. Second update in tracker: June 15, 2023
  8. Original Passport Request: June 21, 2023
Now, the conclusion I found is that you will definitively receive the PPR if you have your visa details in tracker and if you get a second update in the tracker that will simply mean that the visa officer has taken your application to the next step and that you will receive a PPR within a week. According to what I've been reading, nobody that has received his visa details will be refused. You just have to wait for PPR no matter how long it takes. The other thing is that the delay from the BVL and the PPR does not exceed 2 months.

May Allah gives you all the approved visas you are looking for!

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hello everyone!

I joined the group today but was reading all the discussions since May 18, 2023. I had decided to share my experience with you in case my application is approved. This forum has kept me alive with full of hope. Almost everything said here is true. Now let me first tell you I applied for a visitor visa online and below is my timeline :
  5. Visa number and expiry date in tracker: May 24, 2023. But I am not sure at what exact date the visa details appeared in the tracker as my first logging was May 24, 2023 and at that date the details were there. But the tracker was showing the date of update as May 24, 2023
  6. Update in the final decision section like this : Final decision - May 17, 2023, but it was still saying that the application is in process
Now, the conclusion I found is that you will definitively receive the PPR if you have your visa details in tracker and if you get a second update in the tracker that will simply mean that the visa officer has taken your application to the next step and that you will receive a PPR within a week. According to what I've been reading, nobody that has received his visa details will be refused. You just have to wait for PPR no matter how long it takes. The other thing is that the delay from the BVL and the PPR does not exceed 2 months.

Congrats! You waited for 1 year! Respect you for your patience though!

Reactions: Succa

Askhar131

Star Member
Dec 20, 2020
Hello everyone!

Congratulations!!! You are very correct that the delay from BVL to PPR does not exceed 2 months.

Reactions: Succa

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
Hello everyone!

If I may ask, what do you mean by “Second Update in Tracker” ?

Jun 18, 2023

I have got PPR request for my mother today, she's in Pakistan. Status updated to Final decision[/COLOR]

• May 17, 2023 Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
[/COLOR]
Congratulations meaning mine too will come in anytime from now n from my calculations here May16th n 17th 2023 your visa has been approved n it was queuing system that makes it wait for 22 days b4 u were finally sent message . Take ds note house, once u were been sent BVL n next day your check your tracker n see documents visa number pls give praise to God cos your visa has been approved .

Jun 18, 2023
Hello everyone!

Amin , jasakhalaukhairan