+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL two week ago, No PPR, Webform or TA?

thrigaya

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hi guys,

I got my BVL/Correspondence two weeks ago but still no PPR. My husband got ppr (Sowp) the same day as our BVL...His passport is also stamped so I am assuming my application has been approved. But could they have forgotten to update it in the portal? Is there a way I can reach out and enquire about this? Would calling IRCC or raising a webform or TA help in this situation? Appreciate any inputs. Thank you.

Gouthamme

Jun 4, 2021
R u from India? If Indian applicants then from the month of May after 8th onwards almost all of them receiving bvl only.. No ppr r refusals..
Whereas in your case since ur spouse visa is approved.. Its confirmed that your visa also approved.. Congrats.. Just u need to receive your ppr,when everyone starts getting their ppr/refusals.. Good luck to you

thrigaya

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
R u from India? If Indian applicants then from the month of May after 8th onwards almost all of them receiving bvl only.. No ppr r refusals..
Whereas in your case since ur spouse visa is approved.. Its confirmed that your visa also approved.. Congrats.. Just u need to receive your ppr,when everyone starts getting their ppr/refusals.. Good luck to you
Hi, I applied from USA and ppl here are getting PPRs that's why confused about the delay and if its a technical issue.

Gouthamme

Jun 4, 2021
Hi, I applied from USA and ppl here are getting PPRs that's why confused about the delay and if its a technical issue.
Then I guess its most probably technical issue..
U call ircc or enquire them in webform.. U will come to know.. Maybe they had forgotten to send you ppr

Reactions: thrigaya

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hi, are you sure she will get PPR? I have seen some rejections max 2 or more but no PPR. Even I got my BVL on 12th May. Can you share your views?

Gouthamme

Jun 4, 2021
Hi, are you sure she will get PPR? I have seen some rejections max 2 or more but no PPR. Even I got my BVL on 12th May. Can you share your views?
Yes bro am sure. What you said is true. But she has not applied from India. She filed her visa from USA. Only Indians applied from India r not getting their results.
Also her spouse owp got approved. Without approving study permit they won't approve permit for spouse.
That's why am sure that her study permit also has been approved.

Reactions: Uvr and thrigaya

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Yes bro am sure. What you said is true. But she has not applied from India. She filed her visa from USA. Only Indians applied from India r not getting their results.
Also her spouse owp got approved. Without approving study permit they won't approve permit for spouse.
That's why am sure that her study permit also has been approved.
Agree. Have you seen anyone got their decision in India in the month of May?

thrigaya

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hi..if dependent was not approved then there is a chance of rejection...In my case husband’s Sowp has been approved so mostly likely mine is approved too Also we have seen that if it’s rejection they send it along with the BVL in 90% of the cases...

Gouthamme

Jun 4, 2021
Agree. Have you seen anyone got their decision in India in the month of May?
As far as I know, no one in india got their results after 8th May, apart from one r 2 rejection cases due to some false document.
Though I heard few guys contacted ircc (not sure by which means) and got to know their results..
They have got both answers. For some visa approved and for few it's refusal.
If u know some1 who got their results in may r june then let me know as well.