Shna1

May 9, 2021
Hi,

I have applied under SDS category on 14th May 2021,
Received BIL 15th May
Had Upfront Medical before applying and it was updated on 16th June on GCKey
Biometrics done on 7th July updated same day
Received BVL on 12th July 2021

Is it a good sign, Will I be getting the PPR soon or should I defer to Jan Intake as my classes will start from 7th Sep.

Dchosen1

Aug 11, 2021
The BVL doesn’t mean anything until you receive the final decision. I think you have to wait, and don’t make any rushed decision. You could wait till the end of the week or even month; it might come sooner thank you think.

Bankueba

May 2, 2021
Hi,

I have applied under SDS category on 14th May 2021,
Received BIL 15th May
Had Upfront Medical before applying and it was updated on 16th June on GCKey
Biometrics done on 7th July updated same day
Received BVL on 12th July 2021

Is it a good sign, Will I be getting the PPR soon or should I defer to Jan Intake as my classes will start from 7th Sep.
Was it only BVL or an update like eligibility or reviewing medac
The BVL doesn’t mean anything until you receive the final decision. I think you have to wait, and don’t make any rushed decision. You could wait till the end of the week or even month; it might come sooner thank you think.
Was it only BVL or together with an update like reviewing eligibility or reviewing medicals

Shna1

May 9, 2021
I was thinking to wait till 20th and after that will defer.

Dchosen1

Aug 11, 2021
August? I still think it’s a rushed decision. Most Universities give you the opportunity to drop your courses and get a refund even after classes have started. Make sure you seek such information from your university before you go ahead to defer. It will be a regret to get an approval after you have deferred. You’re one step away.

Shna1

May 9, 2021
August? I still think it’s a rushed decision. Most Universities give you the opportunity to drop your courses and get a refund even after classes have started. Make sure you seek such information from your university before you go ahead to defer. It will be a regret to get an approval after you have deferred. You’re one step away.
Hoping that the result will be positive. Just confirmed from the college I can make the deferment till the 10th day of the current semester start date.
So I think I will wait till September 1st week.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hoping that the result will be positive. Just confirmed from the college I can make the deferment till the 10th day of the current semester start date.
So I think I will wait till September 1st week.
Hey did get ur Approval?? Means u got PPR??