BVL received, How long for ppr?

Donaldp007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
STUDY
Hello guys!
I got denied of visa recently I was told by the visa officer that my course is not alined with my career progression
I studied microbiology I’m currently working as a sales representative

please guys what business course can you recommend for me that alines with sales representatives and what school ?
Thank you so much guys

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
After some months being in this forum I had learned these two things (among others):
1. Receiving medicals request letter almost ensures SP approval.
2. Receiving BVL before medical request letter is most likely a denied SP.

My sister has had a long journey, she applied in Dec 2020, gave biometrics in Jan 2021 and didn't received any news until mid July when she got an additional document request (updated LOA). She then received BVL last Monday and we were already disappointed waiting for the denial, but 24 hours letter she got her medical request letter. Just sharing for anyone who may experience a similar situation.

Reactions: Aesopzai

jmiller9

Aug 21, 2021
After some months being in this forum I had learned these two things (among others):
1. Receiving medicals request letter almost ensures SP approval.
2. Receiving BVL before medical request letter is most likely a denied SP.

My sister has had a long journey, she applied in Dec 2020, gave biometrics in Jan 2021 and didn't received any news until mid July when she got an additional document request (updated LOA). She then received BVL last Monday and we were already disappointed waiting for the denial, but 24 hours letter she got her medical request letter. Just sharing for anyone who may experience a similar situation.
Thanks for the insight. So After her medical request what was next?