+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Bro resign asap atleast u got your ppr.. I too have 3 month notice period and still waiting for ppr... Btw if u still want to be more secure before putting papers let the passport be picked up and POE reflect in your gckey.... Thanks
Ok, thanks. any idea if POE will be updated the day it is pickedup or when it reaches to embassy?
But we can travel after our classes start too? I am planning to travel in sept end and my classes will start on 7th sept. I hope it won't create any issues at immigration

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
I received my BVL yesterday. That too India noon time. That too from Delhi visa office!!
Just 10 minutes after that my spouse’s review started
10 minutes after that spouse’s medical passed.
And then silence again.

I hope today is the decision day. And I will get mine in IST only given how the BVL also was from Delhi! Quite anxious since yesterday guys.

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I received my BVL yesterday. That too India noon time. That too from Delhi visa office!!
Just 10 minutes after that my spouse’s review started
10 minutes after that spouse’s medical passed.
And then silence again.

I hope today is the decision day. And I will get mine in IST only given how the BVL also was from Delhi! Quite anxious since yesterday guys.
Great...all the best wishes. Its good that yours is from india office. My BVL was from Ottawa. Since then m stuck lol.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Great...all the best wishes. Its good that yours is from india office. My BVL was from Ottawa. Since then m stuck lol.
Thanks so much man. Your result too is around the corner. Definitely this week will bring in the good news.

Actually everyone’s kinda surprised because generally even non SDS are receiving BVL from Ottawa :/

Reactions: rogerdude1 and AB25

AB25

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Thanks so much man. Your result too is around the corner. Definitely this week will bring in the good news.

Actually everyone’s kinda surprised because generally even non SDS are receiving BVL from Ottawa :/
Not worry i am sure it must be something due to the spouse visa as well. Good thing is that the Delhi office is working.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Not worry i am sure it must be something due to the spouse visa as well. Good thing is the that DelHi is working.
Yeah I mean they definitely moved on working on her app fully rather than just sending her a BVL. So I am kinda relaxed solely because of that. It was a busy monday at work so I just carried on with life lol

Reactions: AB25