+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

Siddhant95

Aug 27, 2020
Hello guys!
Got my PPR on July 22nd
Had a question about 2 way passport service
So, all we need to do is fill the webform, right?
We don't have to email them any details like it used to happen, right?
(details like address and application numbers)

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hello guys!
Got my PPR on July 22nd
Had a question about 2 way passport service
So, all we need to do is fill the webform, right?
We don't have to email them any details like it used to happen, right?
(details like address and application numbers)
Congrats!!!
Sds?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Hey guys got my PPR today morning.

Timeline
Application : May 14
Biometrics : June 22
Correspondence Letter : June 23
PPR : July 23
Congrats !! Like you, even I am planning to go later..like sometime in October, even though my classes start in September 7th. Shouldnt be a problem as you can explain to Border officials that Direct flights were not available...Visa will be valid so it should not be a problem.

Reactions: Rahul02

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Guys just a doubt, i know it's silly but...
PPR means we will get visa 100%? Or still chances of rejection? I have just paid courier fee to vfs for pickup. It might take 15 days or so to get my passport back with stamped.
My question is because I need to resign from my current organization and the notice period is of 2 months. So I am planning to resign in 1-2 days and not to wait 15-20 days for my passport return.

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
PPR means we will get visa 100%? Or still chances of rejection? I have just paid courier fee to vfs for pickup. It might take 15 days or so to get my passport back with stamped.
My question is because I need to resign from my current organization and the notice period is of 2 months. So I am planning to resign in 1-2 days and not to wait 15-20 days for my passport return.
Yes PPR means confirmed visa. Unless you have any misrepresentation, there is nothing to be worried of.

Reactions: MZHSECA

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
It’s unlikely your application will be refused, but it could be delayed. For instance, if your passport is damaged ( the laminate has come off, the wear and tear is beyond what is considered normal ) the High Commission might return it and ask you to send in a new passport. If your passport was in good condition ( normal wear and tear is fine ) you should be ok

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Yes PPR means confirmed visa. Unless you have any misrepresentation, there is nothing to be worried of.
It’s unlikely your application will be refused, but it could be delayed. For instance, if your passport is damaged ( the laminate has come off, the wear and tear is beyond what is considered normal ) the High Commission might return it and ask you to send in a new passport. If your passport was in good condition ( normal wear and tear is fine ) you should be ok
Thankyou guys.

Ak345

Mar 26, 2021
Bro resign asap atleast u got your ppr.. I too have 3 month notice period and still waiting for ppr... Btw if u still want to be more secure before putting papers let the passport be picked up and POE reflect in your gckey.... Thanks