+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

Sneha Vyas

May 16, 2016
Hi Guys,
Just wanted to share with you all

My brother got his PPR yesterday.
This was his 4th application
He had 3 previous refusals (2 study permit and 1 visitor visa)

Just wanted to say everyone who is tired of waiting or lost hopes after refusals that good things happen, carefully read GCMS notes and answer every doubt the VO has

Applied for SP 5th May
Both BVL and medicals passed 14 May
PPR : 23 July

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to say everyone who is tired of waiting or lost hopes after refusals that good things happen, carefully read GCMS notes and answer every doubt the VO has

Applied for SP 5th May
Wow congratulations!! I remember you were so stressed. Was this non-SDS?

Reactions: Sneha Vyas

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Hi Guys,

Applied for SP 5th May
congrats :)

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Hey guys, need some suggestion. My college starts on 7th sept, can i travel in the middle of the semester? In October or November? Will it cause any problems during travel at the airport?

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Hey guys, need some suggestion. My college starts on 7th sept, can i travel in the middle of the semester? In October or November? Will it cause any problems during travel at the airport?
In the webinar she had told that it shouldn’t be a problem. But maybe I am forgetting the actual context. Either listen to the recordings for clarity or wait if someone who knows exactly can answer.

Rahul02

Jul 23, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Guys, my classes starts for the fall as online, will there be any problem going to Canada due to online class. What should I say to the border officer if he ask me " why you are in canada if you have online classes?" Help please.

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
Guys, my classes starts for the fall as online, will there be any problem going to Canada due to online class. What should I say to the border officer if he ask me " why you are in canada if you have online classes?" Help please.
It won't be a problem you can travel , border officer will not ask you such questions, students are already travelling with online classes

Reactions: MZHSECA and Rahul02

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
You can travel anytime during your visa validity , nobody can stop or restrict your travel .

Reactions: Rahul02

Dreamer1234

Jun 11, 2021
Hi,, Got my PPR on 22 July . ( Indian citizen) currently in UAE - applied through SDS..

I have one query regarding passporting stamping, Can I submit my passport to vfs without cancelling ma current job visa..

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Hi,, Got my PPR on 22 July . ( Indian citizen) currently in UAE - applied through SDS..

I have one query regarding passporting stamping, Can I submit my passport to vfs without cancelling ma current job visa..
How did you apply under SDS from UAE? What addresses did you fill in your forms?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020

Which program? Also your timeline please. Thanks.