Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Reactions: jellybai01

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Yeah. Non-SDS doesn’t have any luck as of now. I am at 3.75 months now. April 12 app, Apr 19 bio.

And ttthhhaaaank you for the wishes man.
You too have a relaxed weekend.
Buddy, they know you don't have much to loose especially when you're potentially paying more taxes than fees! It's on the way, bbq on me for all of us when you boys are here @Shadow_Man @Alpha_Wolf @rogerdude1 !!

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Buddy, they know you don't have much to loose especially when you're potentially paying more taxes than fees! It's on the way, bbq on me for all of us when you boys are here @Shadow_Man @Alpha_Wolf @rogerdude1 !!
Yes a bbq would be nice after we all are there. So much hardships, all coming to a good end. Also don't forget the beer XD.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
Ahaha. Made my day. Thanks. Sure planning a trip there. Heard its awesome!!
And I still hope the downtown toronto condo hunt offer is on the table. By the time I get the ppr, it will be SOS time :D

Reactions: Neha.karnad

Neha.karnad

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Ahaha. Made my day. Thanks. Sure planning a trip there. Heard its awesome!!
And I still hope the downtown toronto condo hunt offer is on the table. By the time I get the ppr, it will be SOS time :D
Of course! The paths less trodden are so for a reason, if I can make it easy on any of you'll for the 6+ years I've been here, I'm happy to!

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf