23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
@Shadow_Man please share ur profile.
Last Qualification - 12th, 2019(Computer science)
Ielts - R: 9, L: 8, W: 6, S: 6, O: 7.5
Course - Software Engineering Technology - AI, Advanced Diploma(September 2021)

Timeline
Application Submitted - April 23 2021 (SDS India)
Medicals Passed - May 07 2021
Biometrics Submitted - June 21 2021
Biometic Validation Letter - June 22 2021
Decision -

Full timeline on my signature.

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Last Qualification - 12th, 2019(Computer science)
Ielts - R: 9, L: 8, W: 6, S: 6, O: 7.5
Course - Software Engineering Technology - AI, Advanced Diploma(September 2021)

Timeline
Application Submitted - April 23 2021 (SDS India)
Medicals Passed - May 07 2021
Biometrics Submitted - June 21 2021
Biometic Validation Letter - June 22 2021
Decision -

Full timeline on my signature.
Hey, congratulations.
Need some help. I have been trying to call IRCC via textnow app since Yesterday but whenever i press 0 in the end to speak with an agent the call disconnects after message "we are experiencing high call volumes, you can either wait or hangup try again later"
Is it normal or am i doing something wrong?

suvi1823

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Hey, congratulations.
Need some help. I have been trying to call IRCC via textnow app since Yesterday but whenever i press 0 in the end to speak with an agent the call disconnects after message "we are experiencing high call volumes, you can either wait or hangup try again later"
Is it normal or am i doing something wrong?
Yeah this happens most of the times. Just keep trying at different times of the day and it might work.

Jul 13, 2021
To add to this, I think only ones submitted in may and after that and gave biometrics after 21st got decisions. I have not seen April ones much.
No way don't think in one direction many students who haven't got there decision who have given their biometrics after June 21st, I'm one of them.
My timeline
Application: May 12th
Medicals passed: June 10th
Biometrics: June 23rd and updated on the same day
BVL: June 25th and still waiting for the decision..

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2021
If you trust the agent’s information, then its a sorry state of affairs. You must have accessed GCMS notes as 2 rejections were already rendered. What were they? How did you cope with it? Why did you still start without approval e-mail (I understand this is a very tough question, I am not blaming you I am trying to understand the need as already 2 refusals were there. Otherwise many people have started without approval during pandemic).
Finally, what is your profile and course? And is your fee refundable, etc?
Can you tell me what is GCMS means????

Jul 13, 2021
I feel I'm the guy who can shed some light because i called IRCC yesterday and after a wait of 45 mins an agent picked up. Greeted my nicely and asked me some questions like UCI number, DOB, citizenship etc. Then after this formality was done she asked me about my query, i asked her about application status and then she asked me to put on hold. 2 mins later she read my file and said everything is good with your file and your elegibility, security check and medical has passed. That's a positive sign and we'll be issuing study permit shortly. That's it. Not sure if it's an visa approval but hey, something's positive
Through which app and the number please share it bro!!!

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
No way don't think in one direction many students who haven't got there decision who have given their biometrics after June 21st, I'm one of them.
My timeline
Application: May 12th
Medicals passed: June 10th
Biometrics: June 23rd and updated on the same day
BVL: May 25th and still waiting for the decision..
Bro, How you got your bvl without biometrics on 25 may.?

Apr 10, 2021
My timeline:
Application: May 4th
Medicals passed: June 03rd (Upfront medical given in April and result of medical passed received on 03rd June)
Biometrics: June 28th and updated on the same day
BVL: June 29th and still waiting for the decision...

Did anyone get PPR recently?