+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

pritz_90

Jun 8, 2021
It’s nothing like that, obviously applicants are desperate and too know it, even bot says on call that they know how important application is to us. Also, many people who called positive response including me.
My bad then. Lets see . M waiing for final decision .16k something cases from asia refused on 8th july . May be m in that group

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
IRCC is unpredictable. I saw a timeline in one of the group- student got his PPR request in June & suddenly last week he got 1 more BVL & refusal the next day. How is that possible to get refusal after 20 days of PPR..
This is ridiculous. Imagine that person already served notice to his workplace and he gets this. Ill be devastated.

• Angry
Reactions: rogerdude1

Sneha Vyas

May 16, 2016
Anyone in the same boat ??
Hey!
I’m in the same boat(well, it’s my brothers application) but I’m here trying to get updates and see if it’s just not his application that’s taking so long.
This is our 3rd attempt, so we’re very nervous and anxious.

application submission date:5th May
Medical passed: 14 May
BVL: 14 May
Review of eligibility started the same day I guess or the next day I don’t remember

no update on the file since then.
Talking to people who are in the same situation does help.

it was so easy when I applied for study permit, things are VERY different now. It sucks :(

Reactions: gursimran_sibia

Future_ hope

Jul 3, 2021
Hyd
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
11-06-2021
Doc's Request.
1st September
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Upfront medical
Med's Done....
26-03-2021
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Today I got Ghost update ( Application/profile updated) but nothing changed. What it means??
Did you check all the steps like eligibility review started ect...?