+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

pritz_90

Jun 8, 2021
But you mentioned that the eligibility was refused yesterday. Was it yours or someone else's?
Mine coz one day ealier it was in process yesterday i got reply that my eligiblity refused. I am confused now.bvl are issued before decisions? But according to my analysis who were refused already recieved refusals mine was in process may be coz of expired medical. Any suggestions? I have to admit that its refused or to wait for medical to update on portal and for letter in portal?

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Eligiblity started on 19th of may.
But if no decision made then without my medical how come they take final decision. If medical expired then also eligiblity refuses?
Yeah its second application coz first time my agent applied in diploma which 12th passed can go for. So this time i applied for mba under sds.
IRCC is unpredictable. I saw a timeline in one of the group- student got his PPR request in June & suddenly last week he got 1 more BVL & refusal the next day. How is that possible to get refusal after 20 days of PPR..

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Mine coz one day ealier it was in process yesterday i got reply that my eligiblity refused. I am confused now.bvl are issued before decisions? But according to my analysis who were refused already recieved refusals mine was in process may be coz of expired medical. Any suggestions? I have to admit that its refused or to wait for medical to update on portal and for letter in portal?
Wait till the decision is updated on your gckey. However, medical and eligibility criteria are seperate. Just hope that you get a positive response on gckey

pritz_90

Jun 8, 2021
Wait till the decision is updated on your gckey. However, medical and eligibility criteria are seperate. Just hope that you get a positive response on gckey
Thanks man. My concern is just not ppr if its refusal too they must declare refusals earlier so students ca decide wot to do further.

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
Thanks man. My concern is just not ppr if its refusal too they must declare refusals earlier so students ca decide wot to do further.
I agree... if it's a refusal then give the decision soon... Y keep it yourself... I called them last week twice.. Got 2 different answers. The first agent said it's completed and then the other said in progress. If I call them next week I wonder what they would answer...

Reactions: rogerdude1

jsbaidwan82

Jul 8, 2021
I am unable to click press 1 from TEXTNOW, when the IVRS asked me to do so, I tried pressing for some time but still they are repeating me to press the desired number... Kya dum hai yaar yeh.
I faced same problem on Iphone, if tou are using iphone then try android because I was able to do it on android. If you already used android then try in another mobile set

jsbaidwan82

Jul 8, 2021
I called ircc two times once on wednesday . Lady replied your file is still under process no decision made. Yesterday a guy replid our eligiblity is refused. How come in one days things goes contrast. I will suggest everyone not call them coz may be it shows desperation. Our calls are recorded in our applications.
It’s nothing like that, obviously applicants are desperate and too know it, even bot says on call that they know how important application is to us. Also, many people who called got positive response including me.