+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BVL received, How long for ppr?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I have IT background (BCA) 2014-2017 ( 60%) however my degree was awarded in 2019 due to one backlog. I have total of 3 backlogs. From 2017-2019 i worked as DM TRANIEE for 6 months and then as web developer (full time) till 2019. Then i changed my field to operations as Accounts receivable (AR) in US healthcare, I'm currently working in same field and have changed 3 companies by now. I work as senior AR associate. .

I have IELTS score of 8 overall not less than 6.5 in each
Your previous refusal was because of?
What changes did you make in your new application?
I hope it’s a PPR for you!!!

addy_aj95

Jan 19, 2021
Eligibility means: Course and Finance.
Admissibility: Medical, criminal, security.

So there is no reason you should not get PPR as meds passed and others the agent told you are passed. Its just a matter of time. Maybe you changed your course now and it made sense in your 2nd application.
Be rest assured you will receive PPR. Only chance of failure from here can be misrepresentation. Which you would have received from them if it were the case.
You seem to have a lot more knowledge then these wanna be immigration agents. Even i noticed on previous GCMS Notes that in the assessment column after eligibility comes admissibility which consists of the parameters you mentioned. Given that i received BVL in one day and BVL means decision has been taken so i feel all other parameters have been passed before my elegibility. Also, no misrepresentation so i guess I'm good to go. Thanks man!

Reactions: Alpha_Wolf

addy_aj95

Jan 19, 2021
Your previous refusal was because of?
What changes did you make in your new application?
I hope it’s a PPR for you!!!
Course mismatch. My previous agent was fraud and got me admission in this AEC technical program which i got to know even high school students can go to. I'm a graduate. So after that i changed my program to project management and lodged the file on my own .

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Course mismatch. My previous agent was fraud and got me admission in this AEC technical program which i got to know even high school students can go to. I'm a graduate. So after that i changed my program to project management and lodged the file on my own .
Awesome! Thanks. Hope you see the light soon.

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
You seem to have a lot more knowledge then these wanna be immigration agents. Even i noticed on previous GCMS Notes that in the assessment column after eligibility comes admissibility which consists of the parameters you mentioned. Given that i received BVL in one day and BVL means decision has been taken so i feel all other parameters have been passed before my elegibility. Also, no misrepresentation so i guess I'm good to go. Thanks man!
Awesome! Keep us posted.

Regarding my knowledge... we will know when I receive my ppr hahah

Reactions: addy_aj95

Suleman3r

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
I have IT background (BCA) 2014-2017 ( 60%) however my degree was awarded in 2019 due to one backlog. I have total of 3 backlogs. From 2017-2019 i worked as DM TRANIEE for 6 months and then as web developer (full time) till 2019. Then i changed my field to operations as Accounts receivable (AR) in US healthcare, I'm currently working in same field and have changed 3 companies by now. I work as senior AR associate. .

I have IELTS score of 8 overall not less than 6.5 in each
Splendid!!! even my ielts is 7.5 overall with no less than 6.5. I have 8 yrs of IT exp and did BCA in 2014. All docs have attached. Applied for Master of computer security in FDU. Got refusal at once and reapplied in April, got bvl on 12th May. Nothing after that....recently raised the webform whereI got to know my file is in Delhi and in progress..

addy_aj95

Jan 19, 2021
Splendid!!! even my ielts is 7.5 overall with no less than 6.5. I have 8 yrs of IT exp and did BCA in 2014. All docs have attached. Applied for Master of computer security in FDU. Got refusal at once and reapplied in April, got bvl on 12th May. Nothing after that....recently raised the webform whereI got to know my file is in Delhi and in progress..
I'd suggest you to call if it's SDS. All the best tho, you've a strong profile. Idk why the refusal in the first time. But looking at your timeline it is most probably PPR! Hope to hear from you soon. Keep us posted

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
I feel I'm the guy who can shed some light because i called IRCC yesterday and after a wait of 45 mins an agent picked up. Greeted my nicely and asked me some questions like UCI number, DOB, citizenship etc. Then after this formality was done she asked me about my query, i asked her about application status and then she asked me to put on hold. 2 mins later she read my file and said everything is good with your file and your elegibility, security check and medical has passed. That's a positive sign and we'll be issuing study permit shortly. That's it. Not sure if it's an visa approval but hey, something's positive
That's great ;)

Omsairam2020

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I feel I'm the guy who can shed some light because i called IRCC yesterday and after a wait of 45 mins an agent picked up. Greeted my nicely and asked me some questions like UCI number, DOB, citizenship etc. Then after this formality was done she asked me about my query, i asked her about application status and then she asked me to put on hold. 2 mins later she read my file and said everything is good with your file and your elegibility, security check and medical has passed. That's a positive sign and we'll be issuing study permit shortly. That's it. Not sure if it's an visa approval but hey, something's positive
Which number did u call

ashishsuiya

Jul 3, 2021
Hie all,

I have received BVL on 22nd June and since then I have been waiting for PPR. Anyone here received PPR yet or has IRCC altogether stopped issuing PPRs? Bit worried as I have seen people applying after me receiving PPR's:confused:

My profile and Timeline are in the signature.

Harsh2411

Star Member
Jul 1, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
31st March 2021
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Given before applying for visa
Med's Request
Done before applying for the visa
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
5th August 2021
VISA ISSUED...
No
Hie all,

I have received BVL on 22nd June and since then I have been waiting for PPR. Anyone here received PPR yet or has IRCC altogether stopped issuing PPRs? Bit worried as I have seen people applying after me receiving PPR's:confused:

Brother I got bvl on 8th May and still waiting for ppr:)

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hie all,

call ircc and get to know your eligibility .. because I received my BVL .... on 22nd june ... on 6th of july... I called the ircc agent and got to know that my eligibility has been failed ....

Alpha_Wolf

Jun 9, 2021
call ircc and get to know your eligibility .. because I received my BVL .... on 22nd june ... on 6th of july... I called the ircc agent and got to know that my eligibility has been failed ....
Ouch! Sorry for you man. One good thing about SDS is at least IRCC responds. Local offices are sitting on their asses with the files.
But I feel bad for you. After waiting so long for an SDS file you had to chase them down for your results even.

Take a day off and then prepare for re-application. Ordering GCMS is advisable.