+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buying property in the nominated province, working elsewhere

jinneebhat

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
Would buying and renting a property in the nominated province be a good indication of our intentions to settle in the province?
For example.. if I was nominated for AINP but could not get a job and rather found one in another province, can I buy property in Alberta and put it on rent? Will that help my cause of showing that I am trying to settle in AB, atleast for the future?

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
OMG discussed billion times!!!! JUST LEAVE THE PROVINCE. you don't have to stay there after you become a pr

jinneebhat

Star Member
Jun 9, 2010
chicka said:
OMG discussed billion times!!!! JUST LEAVE THE PROVINCE. you don't have to stay there after you become a pr
Sorry but I have seen so many different views on this. Province coming back on you etc etc.. No citizenship after 3 years etc etc... would you also tell whether there will be problem sponsoring my newborn born in US if I am staying and working in different province then the one that nominated?

Arhsub

Oct 13, 2013
Sorry, I have no comments because I don't know any thing about it. But you can consult with a good agent or Property management company. I hope they will charge nothing for counselling.