+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buying house/appartment

miloslj

Hi, I earn 14.4 dollars per hour, and I am eployed. My dad is self-employed and have $22/h. He can get some letter that he works for employment agency. By calculators on the internet we can afford some 2 bad appartments. Our issue is that he has bad credit history, some late paymants two years ago. Can he be a co borrower, or how I can use his income, but withouthis credit history impact on approval?

Thanks.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, I earn 14.4 dollars per hour, and I am eployed. My dad is self-employed and have $22/h. He can get some letter that he works for employment agency. By calculators on the internet we can afford some 2 bad appartments. Our issue is that he has bad credit history, some late paymants two years ago. Can he be a co borrower, or how I can use his income, but withouthis credit history impact on approval?

Thanks.
This is an immigration forum. You need to go speak with a financial advisor or mortgage broker.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You will struggle to buy a 2 bedroom condo in the GTA with that salary. Be very careful to calculate condo fees, look at reserve funds, property taxes, etc. Cheaper buildings may need huge repairs and you will never be able to sell.