+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buying and renting house

wapda2c

Jan 29, 2016
Dear All
I will be thankful, if someone can advise about renting business of house/apartment.
Regards

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do you mean buying an existing multi-family apartment or building one from scratch? If you are just letting your basement or main floor or both, this might not be considered as a business.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Dear All
I will be thankful, if someone can advise about renting business of house/apartment.
Regards
Depends what your goal is, if you are looking to make money out of rental i think that is difficult, at least in the GTA region. But if you are looking to buy a home to live in and thinking of renting out part of it...then yes, it will help you somewhat to pay back a portion of the monthly expenses

With today's real estate prices in the GTA, rental income wouldn't even cover the monthly mortgage...let alone the other related expenses (utility bills, property tax, cost of maintaining the home..), but people are still buying houses like crazy and don't really care if they pay a bit more than the asking price.

Reactions: Supercanadian

Bobby Adams

Nov 30, 2021
Could you be a little more specific on what advice you’re looking for? Generally, look for an experienced and great realtor. House hunting usually takes a while. Let them know everything you’re looking for and what you do not want in a house. It will save you time. If you’re looking for suggestions on where to buy a house, you can check this link: https://paradisedevelopments.com/. They have modern-looking homes.