+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Visa...Help required

vicky@uae

Jan 12, 2020
I am running my Own Business in UAE since 2017.
I want to know How I Can Get Canadian PR with Business Immigration?
What are the possible options for me for Minimum Investment PR?
What if i dont do business in Canda after landing in Canda with PR?

Can anyone help me with these questions please?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Any minimum Investment required?
There is no way you looked at the link or PNP programs that quickly. Start up visa you need to find a business incubator to support you. Costs depend on your needs to set up your business. Provincial programs are each different so do some research but Ontario has a minimum net worth of $400k and you must invest half.

vicky@uae

Jan 12, 2020
There is no way you looked at the link or PNP programs that quickly. Start up visa you need to find a business incubator to support you. Costs depend on your needs to set up your business. Provincial programs are each different so do some research but Ontario has a minimum net worth of $400k and you must invest half.
i checked this link before. anyone who has applied for this stream in PNP? which one will be cheaper?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

hmblaster

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
i checked this link before. anyone who has applied for this stream in PNP? which one will be cheaper?
If you checked the link, you should have got the answers you are looking for, either from the PNP forums here or from the IRCC link by Naturgrl. Anyhow, looks like you are looking for a simple answer:
1. Consult an immigration consultant and get your questions answered (simple)
2. Research on this forum to an older threads and you'll get tons of information.

I'd say, you still need to invest time to explore your options on your own as your questions are rudimentary.

Reactions: Naturgrl