+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

business visa got rejected of canada

kirthi

Dec 20, 2013
I have joined new company of canada , which is opening new branch in India..company required me to visit over there and hence applied for business visitor visa...it got rejected though I have submitted letter of invitation, date of returning back, all other document which was mentioned still it got rejected stating not sure about my return.
Please advice what to do

kirthi

Dec 20, 2013
I have received my passport yesterday, I am from India, the passport was submitted 3 days back...I have letter from the company stating they want me there for business trip till Jan 25..still it got rejected the reason mentioned was they don't feel sure on my returning back

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Perhaps you can tell us a bit more. How long have you been employed by the parent company? What ties to India did you show ?

kirthi

Dec 20, 2013
Recently joined this company...this company is opening new branch in India for tht it wants me to visit there for conference and meeting

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Have you checked all rules for Intracompany Transfer? I think there is a minimum employment requirement so that this route is not abused. ICT has come under close scrutiny in past year due to major irregularities.