+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Owner - List of Documents Required?

ajklewis

Feb 1, 2019
Hello, I am from India.

I am confused on the subject mentioned above.

While the Ielts and ECA are fairly self explanatory. But I am not a salaried individual, I own and manage my stores (Cake Shops).
So to show my proof of work experience and to choose the correct NOC, is where I stand confused.

Does ITR (Income tax Returns) count?
I can obviously provide myself with a work experience letter, but would that be of any good? The store has a valid GST profile, Billings from Client, Bills to Clients, a bank statement (business account)
The store is a small business, definitely not a private limited company, for that matter.
It also has it's name trademarked, if that counts.

With Regards to the NOC,
I am a baker, and also the business owner, which essentially means, I am a business manager as well.
Would supporting documents be required to prove the NOC?
If yes, I have a Masters Degree in Commerce from Mumbai University, an ECA of which should be 100% guaranteed.
Also, a MBA diploma in business management (Welingkars Institute, although a genuine firm, not sure whether an ECA can be done in this case).

Any which case, won't be having a hotel management degree / diploma to support the Bakers NOC.

Thanks a ton!
Best Regards
Ajk Lewis

Mar 2, 2020
Hey there,
Did you solve your problem? I'm also a business owner (manage the whole business) and I'm feeling a bit insecure to choose my NOC.
Regards,
Gabriel