+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business investment

nuhabkhan

Jun 10, 2023
Hello, My Dad and one of his friend is on Visitor visa right. They are willing to purchase a gas pump. Is it possible? How much time does it take to get PR by this process?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, My Dad and one of his friend is on Visitor visa right. They are willing to purchase a gas pump. Is it possible? How much time does it take to get PR by this process?
What province? Look at PNP Entrepreneur programs. They will each need to show net worth of so many hundreds of thousands of dollars, ownership experience, business plan, job creation etc. Some provinces may not accept gas stations. iIt will take some time. They get a work permit which doesn’t guarantee PR, and need to be successful.

Thought he was claiming asylum.

Last edited:

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
What province? Look at PNP Entrepreneur programs. They will each need to show net worth of so many hundreds of thousands of dollars, ownership experience, business plan, job creation etc. Some provinces may not accept gas stations. iIt will take some time. They get a work permit which doesn’t guarantee PR, and need to be successful.

Thought he was claiming asylum.
Business immigration you need to show prior profitable experience in your home country for atleast 3 years.. Also net worth for each partner should be around 500k CAD with liquid money atleast 50%

Reactions: digitalgangsta302

evan89

Jul 7, 2023
I think you need to show some profit experience. My uncle has done it a few years back

shar69728

Jul 8, 2023
:)
Qalandar City payment plan
Qalandars City is a vibrant community. Qalandars City Payment plan is where you’ll enjoy a premium living experience and all the conveniences of modern life. Contact us today to learn more about our available plots and start building the home of your dreams!
https://ammarforte.com/projects/qalandars-city/
#Qalandars city
#Qalandar City payment plan
#Qalandar City Lahore