+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

business investment visa while express entry in processing.

Navjotsid

Jul 24, 2018
I came across an opportunity to invest in Canada by buying a franchise/business. I have already my express entry application under processing for the past year and a half. And still waiting for the result.

My question now is if I apply for this business investment visa and get my application processed, Will it be an issue if apply for the business visa and get an objection over the pending express entry application?

I hope this covers the issue. Please help me what should I do?
regards,
Navjot.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
You have had an Express Entry application, in process, for a year and a half? If that is the case, your problem does not appear to be whether or not you can buy a business in Canada, your problem is what is in your application that could cause such a long delay.

Reactions: Furri.6

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
You have had an Express Entry application, in process, for a year and a half? If that is the case, your problem does not appear to be whether or not you can buy a business in Canada, your problem is what is in your application that could cause such a long delay.
You're on a roll!! o_O

Navjotsid

Jul 24, 2018
before applying for express entry I applied for a visitor's visa and the agent messed it up and I got the refusal for visitor's visa. And now due to that, I got procedural fairness letter and now it is in backlog due to the lockdown.
so, this sums up all that happened by now. But your answer didn't satisfy my question. Should I go with a business visa or not?