+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Immigration

Mr.Gul

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hello Friends, hope you all are doing well. Could you guys please suggest to me the right category of visa to apply for? I am a 50-year-old male from Pakistan. I am a retired teacher and a real estate agent, having my own real estate company. Had been a part-time real estate agent for 8 years and now a full-time realtor for the last 3 years, after retirement from teaching. Besides, I am an e-commerce entrepreneur, selling on amazon.
Now, I am planning to immigrate to Canada on Business Visa or any other visa which can enable me to start a business there or invest there but don't know where to start and how much investment/amount is needed. I applied for a Canadian visitor visa back in 2018 but it was declined, although I had a traveling history in a few countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, and Mauritius. Also, I showed a bank balance of over 50000 CAD with Hotel reservations, itineraries, and confirm return tickets.
Any help/suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you all in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Friends, hope you all are doing well. Could you guys please suggest to me the right category of visa to apply for? I am a 50-year-old male from Pakistan. I am a retired teacher and a real estate agent, having my own real estate company. Had been a part-time real estate agent for 8 years and now a full-time realtor for the last 3 years, after retirement from teaching. Besides, I am an e-commerce entrepreneur, selling on amazon.
Now, I am planning to immigrate to Canada on Business Visa or any other visa which can enable me to start a business there or invest there but don't know where to start and how much investment/amount is needed. I applied for a Canadian visitor visa back in 2018 but it was declined, although I had a traveling history in a few countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Dubai, and Mauritius. Also, I showed a bank balance of over 50000 CAD with Hotel reservations, itineraries, and confirm return tickets.
Look at PNP entrepreneur programs. You will need a net worth of around $400k. Not sure what business you are starting but you need to show job creation. E-commerce is not really job creation. Here is Ontario.

https://www.ontario.ca/document/oinp-entrepreneur-stream

Reactions: Mr.Gul

JeetKainth

Apr 1, 2023
Look for Canada Start up visa program, I have applied my file under this using a business consultant and they are helping me at each step. like business proposal writing, investor pitch deck, getting investors, government grants, incorporation, legal assistance PR application. basically everything

franalmeida900

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
I also applied under the startup visa program (granted my business is very different). But I highly recommend you get a consultant to work with in order to get the relevant documents and letter of support. If you’re looking for someone to help, let me know! I can always refer mine if needed. Good luck!