+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business ideas

rajspeeder

Dec 13, 2011
Hi All,

I am looking for jobs in my field.

Also, I plan to start a business in canada.
I am clueless what small business would be great to start since i have not much knowledge for canada business market.
I am open for Franchisee, ...etc. How much investment is required?

I know this is an open question.

Would like to hear from someone who knows Canada business market and can provide some advise.

Thanks

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
Hi Rajspeeder

I have recently set up my first company in Canada (also an immigrant). No doubt it is fun and very expensive. If you are looking to buy a business your best bet is to have a chat with a business broker in your area. Depending on your credit rating you would also be able to get financing. The BDC offers some decent financing options, and chances are if you have a rating of 700 you should be able to get away with 25% deposit as investment.

If you have the resources a Tim Hortons or Boston Barbeque are pretty good franchises.

Feel free to check out my business articles at Netmecca.net. I many articles there that might be of valyu to you on starting a business (not only in Canada)

Good luck with your venture :)
Cheers!!

leo hot hunk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Hi NetMecca,

Hope you are doing good, from 15 20 days I am following some business blogs. I saw some of your replies.
I would like to know some points from you....
1 - what business you are running presently.
2 - Help me to plan the small scale business.

Thanks,
Leo.

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
Hi

My company is the internet company NetMecca (see my signature). I am also in the process of setting up a second company offering insurance adjusting services.

I have very limited time unfortunately so it may be difficult for me to help you out, but feel free to send me a PM with your proposals I will have a look and see if I can assist.

If you are just looking for some advice I expect I could help you with that a little as well.

Cheers & good luck

MR. SIDHU

Jan 30, 2014
LAND OF FIVE RIVERS
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/02/2012
AOR Received.
23/06/2013
File Transfer...
18/01/2014 to NDVO & 03/03/2014 to COLOMBO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Very nice guys.

Keep it up. :D

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
hi im applying for PR and im interested in setting up a company in canada . Recently a guy that i know told me about his experience . He uses to be a businessman in my country and he went to canada and opened his own business, he told me the ROI is not that high , business gives him a decent amount of money every month , less than $10000 montly , he invested a little over $300.000 , his business is related to international trade (import).Of course any case is diferent . Some people recomend that sometimes it is easier to study an MBA and find a job there , i dont know what to do , ....any other experiencie to share?

mqadri

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
Hi , I recently moved to Canada. Nowadays I am living in Mississauga. Anybody have ideas about new small bussiness opppertunities.
pls share with me.

Thanks

comedychiru

Mar 4, 2014
rajspeeder said:
Hi All,

I am looking for jobs in my field.

Also, I plan to start a business in canada.
I am clueless what small business would be great to start since i have not much knowledge for canada business market.
I am open for Franchisee, ...etc. How much investment is required?

I know this is an open question.

Would like to hear from someone who knows Canada business market and can provide some advise.

Thanks
How about a pizza or a small motel?

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Business opportunity under $500 initial investment. Available in Quebec Ontario and British Columbia provinces.

http://www.5linx.net/WSongco