+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business (Frauded by Friend)

elise.marian

Oct 12, 2022
I was student last year and I proposed a business to a friend (Canadian Citizen). We set it up as I have the knowledge to do all those, however, since I was a student, I can't register the business under my name. Thus, he registered it under his name. We agreed on profit sharing. The company was doing well and I was doing all the works literally. He was doing nothing, just registration and banking. I knew it was a mistake to have trusted him easily. When I checked the bank account, he had a lot of withdrawals without my knowledge. I asked him about it and he couldnt explain it. Now, he hasnt given me anything, after a year. Is there anyway I can get the money?

Now, I am able to set up my own business now under my name and it has been doing well.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I was student last year and I proposed a business to a friend (Canadian Citizen). We set it up as I have the knowledge to do all those, however, since I was a student, I can't register the business under my name. Thus, he registered it under his name. We agreed on profit sharing. The company was doing well and I was doing all the works literally. He was doing nothing, just registration and banking. I knew it was a mistake to have trusted him easily. When I checked the bank account, he had a lot of withdrawals without my knowledge. I asked him about it and he couldnt explain it. Now, he hasnt given me anything, after a year. Is there anyway I can get the money?

Now, I am able to set up my own business now under my name and it has been doing well.
This isn't an immigration matter. You need to hire a lawyer.