+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Analytics course in Cambrian College, Ontario

Arushikh19

Jun 6, 2018
Hi All,

It will be of really great help if any of you tell me about the business analytics- BAPG course reviews n ratings in Cambrian College at Barrydowne campus.

Did the course really help to get a good job in analytics.

Suggestions really welcome. Thanks

Reactions: himanid

Lordlily

Jul 3, 2019
Hello, did you still go for this course? I am trying to decide between Durham college Data Analytics and Cambrian College business analytics.

I would appreciate your reply.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hello, did you still go for this course? I am trying to decide between Durham college Data Analytics and Cambrian College business analytics.

I would appreciate your reply.
Do you have Comp Sci or Mathematical background? If not, I suggest you stay away from this course. Have seen many students do this course and fail because they could not cope with the material.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Oh wow. That's scary. I do not have a mathematics background but I want to switch to Analytics career.
And by fail, I do not mean fail your courses. That is easy because professors give out grades easily but these people do not have the skills and the capacity to actually work in the field of analytics in the industry. Anyways, that's just been my observations from a similar program.