+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Analyst - NOC Code 1122

bricks711

Jul 10, 2020
Hi folks,

Hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe!

I am working as a Business Analyst in the finance department of a supply chain company in Ontario. Below listed are my responsibilities and I believe the closest NOC code match is 1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting, however, I would like to know your opinion on whether I can proceed with creating the EE profile with this NOC code.

• Responsible for data integrity analysis.
  • Driving customer stock audits to closure within set deadlines per audit SOP.
  • Developing ad-hoc reports upon request.
  • Identifying and recommending solutions to all system related issues in Stock Management.
  • Communicating audit results to Customers, Customer Service, Retail Supply Chain and Finance.
  • Proficiency in analyzing reports and providing insights.
  • Gather reporting and analysis requirements and translate into reporting structures data models, including aggregate tables, pivoted tables, or applicable warehouses.
  • Leverage industry data to provide insightful recommendations to support business strategies.
  • Develop and deliver high-quality reports and presentations for specific audiences.
Would appreciate it if you could provide your insights on how to proceed. Thanks in advance.

Abhicad

Mar 17, 2022
Hi folks,

Hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe!

I am working as a Business Analyst in the finance department of a supply chain company in Ontario. Below listed are my responsibilities and I believe the closest NOC code match is 1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting, however, I would like to know your opinion on whether I can proceed with creating the EE profile with this NOC code.

• Responsible for data integrity analysis.
  • Driving customer stock audits to closure within set deadlines per audit SOP.
  • Developing ad-hoc reports upon request.
  • Identifying and recommending solutions to all system related issues in Stock Management.
  • Communicating audit results to Customers, Customer Service, Retail Supply Chain and Finance.
  • Proficiency in analyzing reports and providing insights.
  • Gather reporting and analysis requirements and translate into reporting structures data models, including aggregate tables, pivoted tables, or applicable warehouses.
  • Leverage industry data to provide insightful recommendations to support business strategies.
  • Develop and deliver high-quality reports and presentations for specific audiences.
Would appreciate it if you could provide your insights on how to proceed. Thanks in advance.
I’ve a similar job profile and duties. Could you please help what NOC Code did you use? Thanks

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
It's NOC 1122. Or at least it was when I applied for FSW in 2016.

Abhicad

Mar 17, 2022
It's NOC 1122. Or at least it was when I applied for FSW in 2016.
I believe my duties are almost similar. In that case, I hope 1122 works
  • You will conduct audits on our customers remotely, using our platform, looking for problems and opportunities within their business. You will use data and video to understand how we can best communicate the health of their business back to them
  • Identify areas of Loss Prevention, Risk Mitigation, Health & Safety, Operation E that may help our customers
  • Work with an existing team to identify outliers and anomalies based on customer needs
  • You will gather information on the client from our sales & customer success representatives department to understand their needs
  • Collect, collate and communicate relevant inputs to all internal stakeholders
  • Your main goal is to get clients to an “Ahah!” moment, where they realize the value of our system
  • Document all findings in an organized fashion
  • Deliver results back to the end customer as needed
  • Work with customers and some of North America's most well-known brands to ensure corporate compliance