+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Business Analyst - BFS Domain

prasannab

Nov 4, 2015
Hi,

I am currently located in India and working as a Business Analyst for Banking and Financial Services clients. I have 8 years of experience in IT and looking for jobs in Canada. My spouse has already relocated to Canada (Montreal) and I have a valid open work permit for 2 years.

I am looking for jobs under relevant domain in Canada. Can someone please help how to apply for jobs and get one.

Thanks much!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Try looking for jobs on sites such as indeed, the Canadian job bank, monster, workopolis and linkedin. Make sure you mention that you already have a work permit in your cover letter.

Ranga1129

May 6, 2015
Hi Prasannab...One of my friend who recently moved to Canada told me that there is a very good need and demand for BA roles in Canada besides testing.

All you need is to market you resume via job portals and more importantly contact some best consultants who can make you job search much easy.

Hope you have landed in canada, if yes please share me your job hunting experience.

I am applying for PR this year hence would be helpful for me.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranga1129 said:
Hi Prasannab...One of my friend who recently moved to Canada told me that there is a very good need and demand for BA roles in Canada besides testing.

All you need is to market you resume via job portals and more importantly contact some best consultants who can make you job search much easy.

Hope you have landed in canada, if yes please share me your job hunting experience.

I am applying for PR this year hence would be helpful for me.
Hi Ranga

Can you please ask your friend to name some of those good job consultants

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would also like to get some more details in this. I am also working as Senior BA in BFSI and just got my PR application finalized