+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bureu Phone number??? info numbers?

tommy_w25

Oct 22, 2008
Hi,

I am 24 and from england, my partner is 28 and from CZ we are looking to travel to Canada on a working holiday visa.
Does anyone know how we can apply together. Bunac can't process the czech passport.
Does anyone know of any numbers, for instance from the bureu? or somewhere that can advise us.
I find it hard to find telephone numbers of the people responsible for handling visa cases.

thanks, Tom

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tommy_w25 said:
Hi,

I am 24 and from england, my partner is 28 and from CZ we are looking to travel to Canada on a working holiday visa.
Does anyone know how we can apply together. Bunac can't process the czech passport.
Does anyone know of any numbers, for instance from the bureu? or somewhere that can advise us.
I find it hard to find telephone numbers of the people responsible for handling visa cases.

thanks, Tom
Believe you have asked this question before, so the answer is the same. You can apply for a non student bunac visa, and the only option for your partner is to apply for a SWAP 6 month working visa through Vienna. See: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/fw/fw01e.pdf page 121 and http://www.canada.cz/am3/asp/text.asp?pageID=7YRcLhlO&lang=3 note though the partner has to be residing in the Czech republic.

PMM

bernyesha21

Oct 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tommy_w25 said:
Hi,

thanks, Tom
Hello Tom. Actually I didn't know the phone number of the people responsible for handling visa cases. But nowadays, as I know there is already a site that you could be able to process your passport or visa online. As friends also said that she processed her papers online. I think is better for you and your partner.