+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bug? Personal Details marked as 'in progress' despite being complete

Sembly

Sep 11, 2021
Hi Guys,
I hope this is the right forum for this. I am in the process of submitting my express entry profile, and have completed the 'personal details' section. Each sub-section has a green tick, and when I click the 'check completeness' button, it tells me the form is complete. However, when I click save and exit, and return to the main form, the 'personal details' section is still marked as 'in progress'. This means that I cannot submit the application. It's strange, because the 'personal details' section for my spouse is marked as complete, despite being filled out in the same way.

I think it must be a bug - I have submitted a 'technical problem' ticket through their portal and am hoping it will be resolved, but for now I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue? Did anyone find a work-around for this?
Cheers!

Ranjan16

Nov 9, 2023
Hi Guys,
I hope this is the right forum for this. I am in the process of submitting my express entry profile, and have completed the 'personal details' section. Each sub-section has a green tick, and when I click the 'check completeness' button, it tells me the form is complete. However, when I click save and exit, and return to the main form, the 'personal details' section is still marked as 'in progress'. This means that I cannot submit the application. It's strange, because the 'personal details' section for my spouse is marked as complete, despite being filled out in the same way.

I think it must be a bug - I have submitted a 'technical problem' ticket through their portal and am hoping it will be resolved, but for now I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue? Did anyone find a work-around for this?
Cheers!
Hi,
It looks like the issue has resurfaced. Please let us know how was it resolved. Thanks