+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO Shutdown - PPR - Urgent help!!

msekhar12

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
All,
I sent my passport for stamping to Buffalo in May 2nd week. But till today, I have not received my passport. Just now came to know that the Buffalo VO has bee shut down permanently. Now I am worried about my passport. If any one is in a similar situation, please let me know. Also do you think that my passport might be sent to some other VO?

Thanks in advance!!

Pandora

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msekhar12 said:
All,
I sent my passport for stamping to Buffalo in May 2nd week. But till today, I have not received my passport. Just now came to know that the Buffalo VO has bee shut down permanently. Now I am worried about my passport. If any one is in a similar situation, please let me know. Also do you think that my passport might be sent to some other VO?

Thanks in advance!!
I have my pp at Buffalo also. did you send them an email? There is one person who says she/he email Buffalo and got a reply which says they will issue her a visa since the pp is already with them.

Cheers

msekhar12

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Pandora said:
I have my pp at Buffalo also. did you send them an email? There is one person who says she/he email Buffalo and got a reply which says they will issue her a visa since the pp is already with them.

Cheers
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I sent an e-mail, some time back, waiting for response. Will let you know, once I get response.

Y

YONGEEGLINTON

msekhar12 said:
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I sent an e-mail, some time back, waiting for response. Will let you know, once I get response.
Same situation here i mailed passport may 11

Pandora

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YONGEEGLINTON said:
Same situation here i mailed passport may 11
Dear Yongeeglinton,

In one of your thread, you mentioned that your ecas shows decision made. For sure you will get your pp bact with mapple leaf from Buffalo. For me they have my pp but the ecas still shows in process.

Y

YONGEEGLINTON

Pandora said:
Dear Yongeeglinton,

In one of your thread, you mentioned that your ecas shows decision made. For sure you will get your pp bact with mapple leaf from Buffalo. For me they have my pp but the ecas still shows in process.

thanx, hopefully i will get it

salsa

May 30, 2012
I received passport request on May 10. My PP were received in Buffalo VO on May 18. I received my passports back on Friday June 8, the visa was issued on May 31.

That means that Buffalo VO is still processing the passports requested. When I learn that Visa office was closed I sent an email asking what will happend with my PP and they reply saying that if the PP were already in Buffalo, the process will be as usual.

You should receive yours soon.

chappan

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Dear Salsa, Congratulations! Just a quick question. Did you receive any email notification from the Buffalo office that your passport had been mailed out to you or did you just receive your passport in the mail on one fine day without having any prior knowledge about it (that it'd been shipped)?

salsa

May 30, 2012
When I sent my passports I included a return pre-paid envelope, so I was checking online if the envelope had been shipped. That's how I knew the PPs were coming.

Pandora

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guy,

I received my visa from buffalo yesterday. Good luck to those of you who are still waiting.

chappan

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Dear Pandora, Congratulations!

Could you please tell us when did you send your passport, when was it received by the Buffalo VO and exactly on which date you received it back?

Thanks much!