+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
Matt_2010 said:
Hi Guys,

Just letting you guys know that I have received PPR just moments ago. I am really glad that it came after such a long wait. All I hope is that every single person that sent their docs originally to Buffalo, shall be done with CIC very soon. Guys, I will keep praying for you and will keep in touch with u all here.

Cheers
Congrats Matt_2010. Good to hear

Matt_2010

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2010
Doc's Request.
18-May-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 12-April-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012 from Buffalo to Ottawa
Med's Request
24-April-2013
Med's Done....
01-May-2013/Misplaced by Ottawa Since June and was Found 24th of October!!!!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-11-2013
JJ-C said:
Congrats Matt_2010. Good to hear
Thank you. Just be patient and your turn will come soon too.

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Hi Guys,

Got passport back. It is so quick and a little bit surprises me. Plan to land this weekend. :D

Good luck! Everyone.....

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
Matt_2010 said:
Hi Guys,

Just letting you guys know that I have received PPR just moments ago. I am really glad that it came after such a long wait. All I hope is that every single person that sent their docs originally to Buffalo, shall be done with CIC very soon. Guys, I will keep praying for you and will keep in touch with u all here.

Cheers
Wow thats great news!!!!
Finally!
Welcome to Canada!
Congratulations

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Hi Guys,

Today I went to Peace Arch for landing. Things went well. I finally become PR after waiting for three and half years with a couple of twists and turns. I would like to share today's experience with you guys for your future reference.

I prepared some documents for the landing last night as per the landing letter, including the educational credentials, marriage certificates, brith certificates and bank statements. Those are not mandatory for landing but strongly recommanded in the letter.

We drove and arrived at the Peace Arch border at around 1:00pm. And then we drove through the border and told the border officer of USA we were going to land. The office asked us to go inside and take the line A. We drove to the parking of the US border service parking and went inside the building. We almost waited no time because no one was lining in line A. We got the flag pole that were just a paper for landing in Canada quite soon from an officer who didn't ask any question but one that was what you were gonna do. Then the officer asked us to follow him outside and drive to the end of the parking and stop by him. He moved aside the barrier block of the way back to Canada at the end of the parking and let us go.

We told the Canadian border officer our purpose when we were going back through the border at the Canadian side. Alike, he let us go inside the service building to do some paper work. We parked in the parking lot that was just at the front of the building entance under the instruction of an officer. Similarly, there was no one lining there. We spent about 15 minutes there to go through the procedure of landing. The lady officer just made the three same and general questions on the landing paper. Have u ever been convict of some crime? Have u ever been refused adimission to Canada? Have u ever been required to leave Canada? Of course, we gave her three NOs. No other questions at all. Therefore, I guess they won't usually question more at this time for most cases. Evetually, she signed the landing paper for us and gave each of us a small Canadian national flag to welcome us to Canada. Up to this time, we ultimately had done the entire landing process. So look. It was not very complicated.

Good luck every one..............I might make some time to share the interview experience in New York Immigration for my case with you guys as well. It would help for some of you.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
katydid said:
Hi Guys,

Today I went to Peace Arch for landing. Things went well. I finally become PR after waiting for three and half years with a couple of twists and turns. I would like to share today's experience with you guys for your future reference.

I prepared some documents for the landing last night as per the landing letter, including the educational credentials, marriage certificates, brith certificates and bank statements. Those are not mandatory for landing but strongly recommanded in the letter.

We drove and arrived at the Peace Arch border at around 1:00pm. And then we drove through the border and told the border officer of USA we were going to land. The office asked us to go inside and take the line A. We drove to the parking of the US border service parking and went inside the building. We almost waited no time because no one was lining in line A. We got the flag pole that were just a paper for landing in Canada quite soon from an officer who didn't ask any question but one that was what you were gonna do. Then the officer asked us to follow him outside and drive to the end of the parking and stop by him. He moved aside the barrier block of the way back to Canada at the end of the parking and let us go.

We told the Canadian border officer our purpose when we were going back through the border at the Canadian side. Alike, he let us go inside the service building to do some paper work. We parked in the parking lot that was just at the front of the building entance under the instruction of an officer. Similarly, there was no one lining there. We spent about 15 minutes there to go through the procedure of landing. The lady officer just made the three same and general questions on the landing paper. Have u ever been convict of some crime? Have u ever been refused adimission to Canada? Have u ever been required to leave Canada? Of course, we gave her three NOs. No other questions at all. Therefore, I guess they won't usually question more at this time for most cases. Evetually, she signed the landing paper for us and gave each of us a small Canadian national flag to welcome us to Canada. Up to this time, we ultimately had done the entire landing process. So look. It was not very complicated.

Good luck every one..............I might make some time to share the interview experience in New York Immigration for my case with you guys as well. It would help for some of you.
Congrats Katydid,

Well done. Thank you for the information. I am proud of you. Wish you goodness always. :D :D :D :D ;) ;) :D :D

OSR

Oct 31, 2013
Hi All

This week I have got my MR along with documents request and FBI clearance certificate. I have a question regarding FBI clearance certificate: What is the best way to send the finger prints to FBI, printing manually on the fingerprint card or via bio-metrics? If bio-metrics is suggested then where, I live in Philadelphia, PA.

Considering the delays with FBI response, I want your expert advise on this one. I am given 60 days to submit all the documents and I am not sure whether i will receive response from FBI before that. Also I am little worried about the rejections due to quality of prints, though I have done a decent job.

Your advice is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

OSR

obs35

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
OSR said:
Hi All

This week I have got my MR along with documents request and FBI clearance certificate. I have a question regarding FBI clearance certificate: What is the best way to send the finger prints to FBI, printing manually on the fingerprint card or via bio-metrics? If bio-metrics is suggested then where, I live in Philadelphia, PA.

Considering the delays with FBI response, I want your expert advise on this one. I am given 60 days to submit all the documents and I am not sure whether i will receive response from FBI before that. Also I am little worried about the rejections due to quality of prints, though I have done a decent job.

Your advice is deeply appreciated.

Thanks

don't listen to these so called "experts" around here. FBI channelers response are not accepted by CIC. It does not matter if you are an US citizen or not, they are just not accepted, period. Trust me in this.

OSR

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Jayson said:
Congrats Katydid,

Well done. Thank you for the information. I am proud of you. Wish you goodness always. :D :D :D :D ;) ;) :D :D
Thank you.Jayson. Wish u the best,too! God bless you .

canadastar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 2013
Passport Req..
Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Soon
OSR said:
Hi All

I applied for FBI clearance in the last month, still waiting for that, how long will it take?, anybody have any idea about it. I appreciate for your response.

Thank you and all the best

Matt_2010

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2010
Doc's Request.
18-May-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 12-April-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
24-April-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-11-2013
katydid said:
Hi Guys,

Thank you.. After such a long time you finally done it!!!

JJ-C

May 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Request
Nov 4, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 25, 2014
LANDED..........
March 6, 2014
katydid said:
Hi Guys,

Congrats

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Thank you, Matt and JJ

Matt, your turn is coming soon. Expecting your good news.

BTW, share some interview information here with all the buddies following this thread.

I got the interview request at the end of Aug after I have done ME. To be honest, that was really frustrated at that time, especially after waiting for so long time and my case took some bad turns before. However, I knew then I had to confront it positively again in order to reach my final destination.
Therefore, I applied for GCMS notes soon after I got the interview request. It took a whole month to get the notes back. Nevertheless, I didn't find anything about the reason for my interview. It actually disappointed me then. On the other hand, I guessed it might be a good thing for my case becasue no reason for the interview probably indicated that it should be a regular interview.

I went to the Canadian Consulate for the interview in one day morning at the middle of Oct after taking a happy sightseeing tour of a few days in New York. I did familiarized myself with the specific location of the Canadian Consulate before the interview day so as to be able to show up on time. It is located on the underground floor of that building. The interview went very well and it only took about 10-15 minutes. The officer only asked me some simple questions about my current job and my family, such as "where are you working for", "where is your spouse", "Do u have kids", some question like this. Those question were really easy to answer. And the officer was really nice as well. Accordingly, Looking back into my inerview now, I believe my guess about the interview being a regular one is most likely supposed to be correct. Although I had such a guess before the interview I still did the preparation very well. As a result, for those who got interview request as well or would probably get it afterward, just relax and take it easy but still make youself fully ready for it. Anyway, never give up and keep yourself positive to your application no matter what kind of difficulty is on your way. Then most of you could eventually succeed.

Matt_2010

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2010
Doc's Request.
18-May-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 12-April-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Med's Request
24-April-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-11-2013
katydid said:
Thank you, Matt and JJ

Matt, your turn is coming soon. Expecting your good news.

BTW, share some interview information here with all the buddies following this thread.

I got the interview request at the end of Aug after I have done ME. To be honest, that was really frustrated at that time, especially after waiting for so long time and my case took some bad turns before. However, I knew then I had to confront it positively again in order to reach my final destination.
Therefore, I applied for GCMS notes soon after I got the interview request. It took a whole month to get the notes back. Nevertheless, I didn't find anything about the reason for my interview. It actually disappointed me then. On the other hand, I guessed it might be a good thing for my case becasue no reason for the interview probably indicated that it should be a regular interview.

I went to the Canadian Consulate for the interview in one day morning at the middle of Oct after taking a happy sightseeing tour of a few days in New York. I did familiarized myself with the specific location of the Canadian Consulate before the interview day so as to be able to show up on time. It is located on the underground floor of that building. The interview went very well and it only took about 10-15 minutes. The officer only asked me some simple questions about my current job and my family, such as "where are you working for", "where is your spouse", "Do u have kids", some question like this. Those question were really easy to answer. And the officer was really nice as well. Accordingly, Looking back into my inerview now, I believe my guess about the interview being a regular one is most likely supposed to be correct. Although I had such a guess before the interview I still did the preparation very well. As a result, for those who got interview request as well or would probably get it afterward, just relax and take it easy but still make youself fully ready for it. Anyway, never give up and keep yourself positive to your application no matter what kind of difficulty is on your way. Then most of you could eventually succeed.
Just got my passport back and in the evening I am going to do the landing!!!