+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
bongcan said:
Thanks all I finally became PR and my landing exp is shared below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-experience-in-peace-bridge-t158352.0.html
Congratulation, enjoy your new life and happy days. I hope to get happy news soon. My file is similar to yours, Filed to CIO May 10, AOR Nov 02, Second AOR May 20, 2011, In process April18, 2012, med done May 2012. Last email is about one month they said background verification is on.
Wish the best.

ag240000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo / Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
August 2010
AOR Received.
August 2010 (Buffalo)
Med's Request
March 15 2013
Med's Done....
April 5 2013 / April 12 2013 (reached)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Requested to transfer file from ottawa to new delhi, passport sent
bongcan said:
Thanks all I finally became PR and my landing exp is shared below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-experience-in-peace-bridge-t158352.0.html
congrats man...read your story...:)

greatlakes

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR May 2011
Med's Request
May 2 2013
Med's Done....
May 7 2013
Interview........
N A
Passport Req..
Jul 3, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2013
Hi Everyone,
Finally, Finally, Finally with great pleasure I report that I am Canadian permanent resident. Before I start off with my story, I want to first and foremost thank everyone in this thread ( http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-vo-fsw-pre-june-and-non-transferred-applicants-share-timeline-plz/-t95004.3975.html ) and the forum users for your immense support and help throughout my journey.

My Story:
We came to Canada in work permit in Mar 2010.
Applied for PR under FSW in Apr 2010. App# starts with B
Waited Waited Waited ..... and more .. you get the picture :D
Applied again under CEC in Oct 2012 App# starts with E
Got MR under FSW app in May 2013
Then sometime in June 2013 I got RPRF and medical request for CEC app
Because finished MR under FSW, they withdrew and closed CEC app stating my FSW app is approved
Finally early July got PPR where subject of email had both app numbers E and B, but the actual body of email had Application # Exxxxxx
Surprisingly that Exxxx number was different from my CEC app#. This is the most confusing part.
Even the COPR had Exxx number which wasn't same as my original CEC app number

I exactly followed your steps and landed successfully on Fort Erie. Just made a u-turn before the peace bridge. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-landing-experience-at-peace-bridge-fort-erie-t152323.0.html

Thanks a lot everyone for your support. Its been a long 3.5 yrs for me, but its a pleasant feeling to be a permanent resident.

Canada_pr1

Star Member
Apr 8, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo-now- CPP ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
Nov 2010
IELTS Request
along with docs
File Transfer...
Apr 2011
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26 July 2013(PP received 02 Aug 13)
LANDED..........
Hopefully next week
Hello guys,

Today We got our PP back with maple leaf
So So happy. It took 42 months all together. Now need to plan for landing and complete the PR process.

{1 Unbelievable thing- Yday we got mail from CPP-O that we should receive our PP in August and today 1 more email mentioning that it was shipped on 26th july by regular mail. (we sent couple of emails to them as I had international travel planned next month).
And we got it today finally.}

Thanks guys for your support.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

callmeqqx

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo----CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2011
Doc's Request.
29-05-2013
AOR Received.
10-08-2011
File Transfer...
July,2012
Med's Request
08-07-2013
Med's Done....
16-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-08-2013(Received by Ottawa on 26-08-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2013(Sent out by Ottawa on 09-09-2013)
LANDED..........
14-09-2013(Rainbow Bridge)
az21 said:
This is a vital question for all of us. No one really knows the answer. CIC has recently changed their procedure a lot and all of the common steps of immigration does not make sense anymore. Let share with you some of my observations about PPR and MR time-lines:

(1) PNP and CEC applicant all of them used to receive early MR. It means they receive MR at very early stage of application. I know PNP applicant who are done with their medical more than 20 months now but no PR. It means that for PNP and CEC, medical is at the very beginning and all of the process (assessment, b/c check etc is going to be done after the medical). I dont know any PNP who got PPR after only 3-4 months of medical. Waiting after medical is normal for them.

(2) According to CAIPS notes, FSW applicants used to get medical after their filed is reviewed by an officer and only if positively selected. Almost everyone I know in FSW was like this. After abt 1-5 months, PPR is coming depends on how long b/c check is.

(3) some of FSW here like me, Matt_2010, Greatlakes, Jenny, our file was reviewed by Buffalo, but we did not got medical! Something that never happened in previous category (2) Then Buffalo was shut down.

(4) I received MR in March 2013. But my file was actually reviewed in Nov 2011. I did not have medical before March 2013 but according to my MP my b/c has been started in 2012. This means that they reviewed my file in Nov 2011, started the b/c but did not issue the medial request (MR). After the Buffalo, CPP-O reviewed my file again and issued MR. So I assume my b/c should have been finished by now. I think this is the case for all of the category (3).

(5) If our b/c has been finished, then it should not take more than 2-3 months for PPR.

(6) If ou b/c has just started, expect more than 3-4 months.

(7) Have'not you confused yet?

(8) There is no better answer than waiting :)
Thank you for your professional explanation, az 11! I am applying under FSW2, in most of FSW2 cases (my timeline is on the left side), do you think after the security check has been finished the MR would be sent or the other way around?

blrk

Jun 12, 2013
Hi Guys,

I had applied for PR in April 2010(Buffalo VO) under Arranged Employment Category(FSW2). I am a software developer. I received medical request around Mid May 2013. After we sent our medicals we received the following email from cic around mid July 2013 (approx 60 days after medical request ). Payslips and Notice of Assessment looks like common documents that are asked. What really bothers me is point 1 and 2. I wanted to know if anybody received a similar email? Any inputs here would be greatly appreciated

In point 1 below What do they exactly mean by sub -contracts ? I am a full time employee .
In point 2 to provide copies of contracts. Do they mean here Contract between my employer and their clients where I worked ??
For point 3 I only have pay slips but they requested Statement of Earnings as well . I know for some companies they provide statement of earnings as a part of pay slips, but mine doesn't seem to have that section . how do I address this point?

Dear <Primary Applicant>,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

1. letter from <Employer> indicating all sub –contracts principal applicant has held for them since 2009.
2. Principal applicant to provide copies of contracts, duties performed from each contract held including period of time, hours worked.
3. Payslips and Statement of Earnings for various positions since 2009
4. Notice of Assessment or T4 slips since 2009.

Please submit the requested documents/fees to the following address:
Attention: Program Assistant
...... XXXX .......

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this e-mail. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated above.

If we do not hear from you within 60 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused.

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Hi, did they ask you to submit updated documents before issuing medical? Also, have you already paid your RPRF fees? Thanks

blrk said:
Hi Guys,

I had applied for PR in April 2010(Buffalo VO) under Arranged Employment Category(FSW2). I am a software developer. I received medical request around Mid May 2013. After we sent our medicals we received the following email from cic around mid July 2013 (approx 60 days after medical request ). Payslips and Notice of Assessment looks like common documents that are asked. What really bothers me is point 1 and 2. I wanted to know if anybody received a similar email? Any inputs here would be greatly appreciated

In point 1 below What do they exactly mean by sub -contracts ? I am a full time employee .
In point 2 to provide copies of contracts. Do they mean here Contract between my employer and their clients where I worked ??
For point 3 I only have pay slips but they requested Statement of Earnings as well . I know for some companies they provide statement of earnings as a part of pay slips, but mine doesn't seem to have that section . how do I address this point?

Dear <Primary Applicant>,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

1. letter from <Employer> indicating all sub –contracts principal applicant has held for them since 2009.
2. Principal applicant to provide copies of contracts, duties performed from each contract held including period of time, hours worked.
3. Payslips and Statement of Earnings for various positions since 2009
4. Notice of Assessment or T4 slips since 2009.

Please submit the requested documents/fees to the following address:
Attention: Program Assistant
...... XXXX .......

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable. If you are unable to provide any or all of the requested documents/information, please explain why they are not available.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this e-mail. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated above.

If we do not hear from you within 60 days, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused.

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
callmeqqx said:
Thank you for your professional explanation, az 11! I am applying under FSW2, in most of FSW2 cases (my timeline is on the left side), do you think after the security check has been finished the MR would be sent or the other way around?
hey guys
any body experience his or her file transfer to New York from Ottawa
how long New York will take finish this process
is it to speed up process or more delays
I have applied in dec 2009
medical and landing fees already done
security check has been done twice

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Sheron said:
My Experience....
  • Applied for FSW1 to CIO Sydney: 12 April 2010
  • Document request from Buffalo: 14 July 2010
  • Status Changed to "In Process": Dec 2010
..............long waiting..............
  • Status updated "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 2, 2012"
  • Medical Request : 18 May 2012 (Reached on May 25, 2012)
  • Medicals Done: June 6, 2012
  • Buffalo office closed on 29 May 2012 and file moved to Ottawa
............Again Long Wait...........
  • Document update Request on Feb 20, 2013
  • Documents send through Canadapost Express and reached on 22 Feb 2013
  • Passport Request on 11 March 2013
  • Passport Send through Canadapost Express post to New York Visa office on 11 March 2013
  • Passport Reached New York Visa Office on 18 March 2013
(It took one week for Canadapost Express post to deliver, Other courier service is much faster than Canadapost)
  • Visa stamped on 21 March 2013
  • Decision Made (eCase) on 26 March 2013
  • Passport return from New York Visa Office on 28 March 2013
  • Passport received on Regina, SK on 4 April 2013
  • Landed at North Portal, SK Border on 6 April 2013 and became Permanent Resident.
(Just 6 more days to complete 3 years of applicaiton)

This forum helped me alot...
Thanks for all your support...
I will pray for those who are still waiting....all your struggle and waiting will end soon.

"Best part of fishing is.... waiting".
20th feb New York asked for updated documents or Ottawa
and did get email from new York consulate regarding passport submission or from ottawa

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Carlover said:
Hi Guys,

I have received PPR April 12th. 3 and half years journey over.

Thanks for all your support, especially Rani, Matt_2010,bongcan for their inputs.

I will pray for rest of all. All the best.
Regards
RD
hey did you get passport request from new York or ottawa

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
shadow_moon said:
I received the PPR email on April 16th
passport delivered to the NY office on April 18th
They mailed back the passport on May 1st.

regards
did you get passport request from New York or Ottawa

damodar

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
jec-2010 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on March 19, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 14, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Buffalo office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the Buffalo office on May 18, 2010. The Buffalo office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on December 1, 2011.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is my time-line..
recently i got last line added here..
can any one tel me what happens next..?
did you get passport request , r u still waiting

sdnd2000

Jan 15, 2013
Hi, Guys, I submitted everything including, landing fee, medical last summer, currently, I am still waiting. Is there anyone who has the same situation ? And I plan to take CAIPS, any instruction ? Thanks

mask2005

Star Member
Oct 14, 2010
sdnd2000 said:
Hi, Guys, I submitted everything including, landing fee, medical last summer, currently, I am still waiting. Is there anyone who has the same situation ? And I plan to take CAIPS, any instruction ? Thanks
I did my medical and paid the landing fee last summer too. I already applied for CAIPS note; waiting for their email.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I applied in April 2012, seen a few lads getting RPRF requests!

The officers think that I am too healthy and do not need a medical assessment. Do I have to break my bones for a medical request?

Cheers

Jayson.