+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

Matt_2010

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2010
Doc's Request.
18-May-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 12-April-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012 from Buffalo to Ottawa
Med's Request
24-April-2013
Med's Done....
01-May-2013/Misplaced by Ottawa Since June and was Found 24th of October!!!!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-11-2013
shadow_moon said:
Hi fellas.
I just received my passport along with VISA back from NY office this morning. They used my prepaid FEDEX envelope.
I planning to go to US border tomorrow to land.
I wish for all of you still waiting to receive MR, and/or PPR ASAP. The immigration procedure is very unpredictable and really wears on nerve.
Anyways, i wish all of you luck

regards
Congratulations!!

greatlakes

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR May 2011
Med's Request
May 2 2013
Med's Done....
May 7 2013
Interview........
N A
Passport Req..
Jul 3, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2013
Matt_2010 said:
Great news, I am preparing requested documents and I will pay RPRF before sending requested docs. Did they ask you to pay RPRF in the email?
Yes they asked to pay RPRF in email. I believe we need to pay it, print the reciept and send it to Ottawa.

anuj_623

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO/ CPP-O(SINCE FEB2013)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-APRIL-10
Doc's Request.
09-JUNE-10
AOR Received.
2ND AOR DEC 17TH (IN PROCESS FEB 2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WITH APP
File Transfer...
15/06/2010(BUFF) NOW CPP-OFEB/2013
Med's Request
18/FEB/2013
Med's Done....
04/MAR/2013
Interview........
I BELIVE WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th June/13
VISA ISSUED...
?????
LANDED..........
?????
Hey Everyone,

Recently looks like everyone is getting good news so congratulations for everyone for the progress, I have posted this same question earlier but asking again if some one can give me some opinion,

I mailed my RPRF/PCC/Meds in March received by the office on March 24th now I e-mailed CPP-O asking if they received my documents and in reply I got " We have received the documents you have sent. We are currently awaiting for your medicals results to be reflected in our system"
the only doubt I have that the documents what my doctor sent out has been received buy them or not because I don't have any confirmation except tracking number.

so from this reply what should I expect and what might be the next step,

Thanks,

Anuj

shadow_moon

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
I received the PPR email on April 16th
passport delivered to the NY office on April 18th
They mailed back the passport on May 1st.

regards

nadeem55 said:
Great news, Congrats, good luck with your landing :)

After how many days, you got back your passport?

Thanks,

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
anuj_623 said:
Hey Everyone,

Recently looks like everyone is getting good news so congratulations for everyone for the progress, I have posted this same question earlier but asking again if some one can give me some opinion,

I mailed my RPRF/PCC/Meds in March received by the office on March 24th now I e-mailed CPP-O asking if they received my documents and in reply I got " We have received the documents you have sent. We are currently awaiting for your medicals results to be reflected in our system"
the only doubt I have that the documents what my doctor sent out has been received buy them or not because I don't have any confirmation except tracking number.

so from this reply what should I expect and what might be the next step,

Thanks,

Anuj
Hey ANuj,

Your Dr will send your medical result to Ottawa for a medical officer of immigration to review. This officer/center is different than those who reviewed your file in CPP-O. When the medical officer confirms your result, s/he will put a mark in your CAIPS file. Later, your immigration officer in CPP-O will open your file and if medical is recvied they will move to finalize the file (means the PPR).

Therefore, it means that your medial result is probably waiting to be reviewed by a medical officer in another center. Dont bug CPP-O as they can not proceed without your medical result to be shown in their system. And also don't be worry at all. It wont take long.

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
katydid said:
Hi guys,

Finally, I got the MR and RPRF request today after nearly one year wating since my ecase status was changing into IP. That is really a big suprise for me. It has been almost three years since I submitted my application to CIO in May 2010. What a long wait! Actually, I have almost already not expect anything from it.

They are also requesting some other updated documents, like the updated reference letter from the current employer and some application forms.
Excelent Katydid!

Congrats. You, me and Matt_2010 are all FSW3 applied in April 2010. We are all going in same steps. I am done with my meds 3 weeks ago. I will update you if anything happens next. It should not take long for us, as I think we are all done with b/check.

Carlover

Mar 13, 2013
shadow_moon said:
Hi fellas.
I just received my passport along with VISA back from NY office this morning. They used my prepaid FEDEX envelope.
I wish for all of you still waiting to receive MR, and/or PPR ASAP. The immigration procedure is very unpredictable and really wears on nerve.

regards
Congrats Shadow Moon, Please let me know when they sent this package, Wednesday ? , I am also waiting for the passport I believe they sent mine through regular post. Thanks a lot.

Regards
RD

shadow_moon

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Thanks
I believe they prepared the package on Tuesday but Fedex picked it up on Wednesday.
You will get yours soon in a week or so.

Carlover said:
Congrats Shadow Moon, Please let me know when they sent this package, Wednesday ? , I am also waiting for the passport I believe they sent mine through regular post. Thanks a lot.

Regards
RD

anuj_623

Star Member
Dec 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO/ CPP-O(SINCE FEB2013)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-APRIL-10
Doc's Request.
09-JUNE-10
AOR Received.
2ND AOR DEC 17TH (IN PROCESS FEB 2011
IELTS Request
SUBMITED WITH APP
File Transfer...
15/06/2010(BUFF) NOW CPP-OFEB/2013
Med's Request
18/FEB/2013
Med's Done....
04/MAR/2013
Interview........
I BELIVE WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th June/13
VISA ISSUED...
?????
LANDED..........
?????
az21 said:
Hey ANuj,

Your Dr will send your medical result to Ottawa for a medical officer of immigration to review. This officer/center is different than those who reviewed your file in CPP-O. When the medical officer confirms your result, s/he will put a mark in your CAIPS file. Later, your immigration officer in CPP-O will open your file and if medical is recvied they will move to finalize the file (means the PPR).

Therefore, it means that your medial result is probably waiting to be reviewed by a medical officer in another center. Dont bug CPP-O as they can not proceed without your medical result to be shown in their system. And also don't be worry at all. It wont take long.

Thanks for the reply hope for the best good luck to you too

regards,

Anuj

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
shadow_moon said:
Hi fellas.

regards
Many congrats to you...

God bless us.

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
greatlakes said:
Yes they asked to pay RPRF in email. I believe we need to pay it, print the reciept and send it to Ottawa.
Congrats, greatlakes.

We are in the same stage to PR now. God bless us to finish the dreadful and thrilling experience asap.

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
az21 said:
Excelent Katydid!

Congrats. You, me and Matt_2010 are all FSW3 applied in April 2010. We are all going in same steps. I am done with my meds 3 weeks ago. I will update you if anything happens next. It should not take long for us, as I think we are all done with b/check.
You are right. We all have almost the same progress on our application. I will let you guys know any update on my application as well.
I really hope we won't spend too much time any more to get ppr. Good luck to us.
A question is how you know we have done with b/check. Did you do the GCMS check?

xzhgry

Jun 7, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - CPPO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010 (Complete Application Request) 26-05-2011 (File Creation)
Med's Request
13-04-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2013
shadow_moon said:
Thanks
I believe they prepared the package on Tuesday but Fedex picked it up on Wednesday.
You will get yours soon in a week or so.
Congrats, Shadow! Now you can truly enjoy the life here in CAN
It is amazing that NY returned your PP in only 2 weeks!!!

Just wondering how I can get a FedEx corporate account? Did you open it yourself or you used an existing one? Thanks!
And also if you don't mind, could you please share with me the PPR email (especially the mailing procedure)? I just want to be prepared when they ask for it. Thank you so much!

xzhgry

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
katydid said:
You are right. We all have almost the same progress on our application. I will let you guys know any update on my application as well.
I really hope we won't spend too much time any more to get ppr. Good luck to us.
A question is how you know we have done with b/check. Did you do the GCMS check?
My file reviewed in Nov 2011 and I got the famous sentence of "Your file has been reviewed and we started processing on Nov 2011..."

What about you katydid and Matt_2010, do you have the famous "Your file has been reviewed and we started processing on..." ?

When you get this sentences, it means that your b/c has started. My MP also asked CIC 3 months ago and they said b/c still in process. So I assume b/c should be finished, otherwise what is the point of MR for me?