+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

Dude_1982

Oct 11, 2012
Below is the reply I got today for my e-mail to jason kenny in January:

This is in reply to your correspondence of January 7, 2013, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. We apologize for the delayed response.
We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.
As you are aware, effective May 29, 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada North American processing network has been restructured to modernize and streamline processing of permanent resident applications abroad. As part of the restructure, the visa section of the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo has been closed to the public and the permanent resident workload at all United States (U.S.) visa offices has been re-aligned. Cases that were in process at the Buffalo office have been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot (CPP-O) in Ottawa for final processing. More information on this initiative is available on our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob425.asp.

Regrettably, this measure may have resulted in delaying the processing of some applications. Additional resources have been added to CPP-O to address the increased inventory of files as a result of the Buffalo closure. Applicants are not required to contact CPP-O to ensure their application has been transferred. Applicants will be contacted at the next stage of processing or once a final decision has been made.
All immigrant applicants are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before permanent resident status can be granted.
Our records indicate that your application is process at the CPP-O and is in queue to be reviewed. Please be assured that CPP-O officers will contact you if additional information or documentation is required. Your application will be finalized as expeditiously as circumstances permit.

Enquiries regarding permanent resident applications within Canada and the U.S. can be directed to the CPP-O by fax or by email at:

Fax: 613-946-6059

Email: ottpilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca.

I hope that this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

S. Langlois

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.

Matt_2010

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2010
Doc's Request.
18-May-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 12-April-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012 from Buffalo to Ottawa
Med's Request
24-April-2013
Med's Done....
01-May-2013/Misplaced by Ottawa Since June and was Found 24th of October!!!!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-11-2013
Dude_1982 said:
Below is the reply I got today for my e-mail to jason kenny in January:

This is in reply to your correspondence of January 7, 2013, addressed to the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning your application for permanent residence under the Federal Skilled Worker Program. We apologize for the delayed response.
We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.
As you are aware, effective May 29, 2012, Citizenship and Immigration Canada North American processing network has been restructured to modernize and streamline processing of permanent resident applications abroad. As part of the restructure, the visa section of the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo has been closed to the public and the permanent resident workload at all United States (U.S.) visa offices has been re-aligned. Cases that were in process at the Buffalo office have been transferred to the Case Processing Pilot (CPP-O) in Ottawa for final processing. More information on this initiative is available on our Web site at www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob425.asp.

Regrettably, this measure may have resulted in delaying the processing of some applications. Additional resources have been added to CPP-O to address the increased inventory of files as a result of the Buffalo closure. Applicants are not required to contact CPP-O to ensure their application has been transferred. Applicants will be contacted at the next stage of processing or once a final decision has been made.
All immigrant applicants are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before permanent resident status can be granted.
Our records indicate that your application is process at the CPP-O and is in queue to be reviewed. Please be assured that CPP-O officers will contact you if additional information or documentation is required. Your application will be finalized as expeditiously as circumstances permit.

Enquiries regarding permanent resident applications within Canada and the U.S. can be directed to the CPP-O by fax or by email at:

Fax: 613-946-6059

Email: ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca.

I hope that this information is of assistance.

Sincerely,

S. Langlois

Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.
At least they responded you!!!!What are your time lines?

Dude_1982

Oct 11, 2012
Time Line : Filed 8th June 2010
2nd AOR April 2012
no news since the buffalo office is closed, ecas says pending review by an officer, I have completed 32 months without MR//.

Matt_2010

Star Member
Sep 26, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-March-2010
Doc's Request.
18-May-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 12-April-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 2012 from Buffalo to Ottawa
Med's Request
24-April-2013
Med's Done....
01-May-2013/Misplaced by Ottawa Since June and was Found 24th of October!!!!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
15-11-2013
Dude_1982 said:
Time Line : Filed 8th June 2010
2nd AOR April 2012
no news since the buffalo office is closed, ecas says pending review by an officer, I have completed 32 months without MR//.

I am in the same boat too thou!!!!!

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hi Dude_1982,

I got exactly the same response yesterday, they just collect the email address and sends the email blast to everyone, this make me pissed off, at least they should send reply to every individual depending on their inquiry.

Everyone getting frustrated day by day :(

I hope Buffalo Applicants will start getting any news in May-2013, this is just an estimate.

Regards,
Nadeem

steve2007

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-10-2010
File Transfer...
03-01-2011
Med's Request
25-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 18th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
waitforever said:
Guysssss. I'm shocked, I got passport request from Ottawa today!!!!! After almost three years, they finally completed processing my file!!

I am supposed to submit my passport to new york in 15 days. My status on CIC website is still the same "started processing on March 12, 2012" (in case some people don't have their status updated -- it doesnt matter)

You can see my timeline on the left panel. I am a May 2010 applicant.

Now, this is supposed to be good news. But after I gave up my hope with CIC, I started to take my life in my own hands. I have a flight booked this friday and was going to get married next Tuesday. I don't know if it's good or bad timing from CIC but it's definitely confusing for me now. Would they delay my application a lot more if I want to add my spouse next Tuesday? Can I even do that know? Just to give you an idea, if I don't add her now I will have to sponsor her and with the current processing times in Ankara office, they will take 15-18 months to finalize her application.

I appreciate if anybody has any advice.
congratulations...... submit yours asap, then add your wife.....

Sheron

Star Member
Jan 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - > Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-April-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
14-July-2010
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
14-May-2012
Med's Done....
06-June-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-March-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-March-2013
LANDED..........
6-April-2013
Congrats.... Land first... My friend had bad experience.. he got his passport stamped and went to India for marriage without landing. And when he came back and landed in Toronto, Immigration officer got confused that his status in file is single and he mentioned married and some issue happened to his PR.

waitforever said:
Guysssss. I'm shocked, I got passport request from Ottawa today!!!!! After almost three years, they finally completed processing my file!!

I am supposed to submit my passport to new york in 15 days. My status on CIC website is still the same "started processing on March 12, 2012" (in case some people don't have their status updated -- it doesnt matter)

You can see my timeline on the left panel. I am a May 2010 applicant.

Now, this is supposed to be good news. But after I gave up my hope with CIC, I started to take my life in my own hands. I have a flight booked this friday and was going to get married next Tuesday. I don't know if it's good or bad timing from CIC but it's definitely confusing for me now. Would they delay my application a lot more if I want to add my spouse next Tuesday? Can I even do that know? Just to give you an idea, if I don't add her now I will have to sponsor her and with the current processing times in Ankara office, they will take 15-18 months to finalize her application.

I appreciate if anybody has any advice.

Dude_1982

Oct 11, 2012
nadeem55 said:
Hi Dude_1982,

I got exactly the same response yesterday, they just collect the email address and sends the email blast to everyone, this make me pissed off, at least they should send reply to every individual depending on their inquiry.

Everyone getting frustrated day by day :(

I hope Buffalo Applicants will start getting any news in May-2013, this is just an estimate.

Regards,
Nadeem

I guess it all makes sense now...tks for the motivation.

s.kcanada

Feb 16, 2013
hi everyone , i am new to this site
can someone guide me please
i got HRDC approval and i have applied my pr in april 2010 , i did my medical in may 2012
my file transfer to ottawa and few months ago my employer merge their company with another company with same propriter
but my employer is gave me new letter is saying that my job offer is still valid with their new company also
so could you plz guide me
is their any effect on my pr or hrdc approval , coz ottawa asked me proof of my old company but that company is not more exist
plz urgernt reply

bongcan

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
04-11-2010
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
Med's Request
14-12-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2013
Passport Req..
08-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-07-2013

ranireddy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
Med's Request
Dec 2012
Med's Done....
Jan2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb28 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 03 2013
LANDED..........
Waiting
bongcan said:
Its Tuesday Again

Lets hope for some good news.... and hope all of our files have DECISION MADE before MAY as they reopen the FSW

AnilK

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-02-2012 to NY office
VISA ISSUED...
5th March 2013
LANDED..........
19th March 2013
Finally after a long wait!! I got PPR from OttPilot-Immigration today morning at 9.44am EST and they asked me to submit passports to Newyork consulate within 15 days. This forum is really helpful for me and I thank everyone for sharing valuable information.

Just curious, Do I need to send self addressed Canada Post Envelope to get back passports?

My timeline

Category........: FSW3
Visa Office......: Buffalo
App. Filed.......: 30-05-2010
Doc's Request.: 04-11-2010
AOR Received.: 23-05-2011
Got married and added my wife on file: March 2012
Med's Request: 22-04-2012
Med's Done: 03-05-2012
PPR Request from Ottawa: 19-02-2013

Thank you everyone once again and I really hope and pray everyone will get they PPR soon..

Anil

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
Hi All,
I got an e-mail yesterday night 23:06 to submit passport.....

I was recently told to send personal history and after two weeks time they sent this mail..

good luck to you..

Syed

help101

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18, 2011
Doc's Request.
March 11, 2013
AOR Received.
October 27, 2011
File Transfer...
July 7, 2012
Med's Request
February 21, 2013
Med's Done....
February 27, 2013
Passport Req..
April 22, 2013
AnilK said:
Finally after a long wait!! I got PPR from OttPilot-Immigration today morning at 9.44am EST and they asked me to submit passports to Newyork consulate within 15 days. This forum is really helpful for me and I thank everyone for sharing valuable information.

Just curious, Do I need to send self addressed Canada Post Envelope to get back passports?

My timeline

Category........: FSW3
Visa Office......: Buffalo
App. Filed.......: 30-05-2010
Doc's Request.: 04-11-2010
AOR Received.: 23-05-2011
Got married and added my wife on file: March 2012
Med's Request: 22-04-2012
Med's Done: 03-05-2012
PPR Request from Ottawa: 19-02-2013

Thank you everyone once again and I really hope and pray everyone will get they PPR soon..

Anil
Congratulations!! Please can you explain how the email looked like? Was it in a .pdf document attachment?

AnilK

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-02-2012 to NY office
VISA ISSUED...
5th March 2013
LANDED..........
19th March 2013
help101 said:
Congratulations!! Please can you explain how the email looked like? Was it in a .pdf document attachment?
Its not a pdf file attachment. Its regualr plain text email.

Is Canada express mail is good for sending the passports to Newyork with self addressed express envelope??