+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
FSWCEC said:
Thanks ram84!!! At least it means they didn't stop processing FSW!!! I almost plan to take IELTS and apply CEC again. Patience is all we need! I will keep you guys updated afterwards.
congrts FSWCEC!

u were also a great companion in these dark days. u were full of hope. good luck with rest of ur life.

steve2007

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-10-2010
File Transfer...
03-01-2011
Med's Request
25-05-2012
Med's Done....
07-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 18th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
god knows
LANDED..........
god knows
az21 said:
congrts FSWCEC!

u were also a great companion in these dark days. u were full of hope. good luck with rest of ur life.
congrats....

when is my time coming? Gee. ...... depressed.

AnilK

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-02-2012 to NY office
VISA ISSUED...
5th March 2013
LANDED..........
19th March 2013
I am curious to know whether March 2010 applicants started getting PPR from Ottawa??

Thanks

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
AnilK said:
I am curious to know whether March 2010 applicants started getting PPR from Ottawa??

Thanks
i dont think so , march , feb and jan 2010 people are waiting for ppr

is their any ppr oday

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghostsapphire said:
Hi FSWCEC,

Quick questions for you, did you send your passport incl workvisa? or only the passports?
My working visa is stapled on my passport. But if not, you don't have to send them over. You need to submit it whenever you land.

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
az21 said:
congrts FSWCEC!

It wasn't easy. I applied FSW in May, 2010 and then everybody knows CIO went on strike and we didn't hear from them until Nov, 2010. I sent the full docs to Buffalo in Dec, 2010 but they returned my files in Feb, 2011 due to some errors. I submitted the files again the same month. Later, I received FN and RCMP request in the middle of 2011. Then it's endless wait, knowing that they won't process any 2010 FSW applicants that year.

So instead, I applied CEC last Nov. The sad thing is they rejected my file this Mar. I felt like end of my life in Canada that day. I asked a consultant to fight against Ottawa. But the manager there were very protective. So my consultant emailed the manager in Buffalo and the regional manager for north America. They both rejected my case.. Amazing thing is my FSW file got into process one week after my CEC file got rejected. FSW became my only hope. Checking this forum makes a great part of my day. We all know the story after that. ME came and Buffalo closed. I asked MP but my MP was not helpful, or just her assistant. I was told by her assistant that the average processing time in Ottawa is 12 months, starting from Jul, 2012. Basically I cannot do anything but wait. I thought there were enough pain for our FSW applicants comparing to CEC applicants. But life is always hard on us. RCMP was requested again in Oct. I wasn't hoping any feedback this year but my PPR comes just the day I worked full time in Canada for 2 years (qualifed for CEC). God has His amazing plan for everyone of us. Sometimes we don't see hope because we don't know what will come tomorrow. I really appreciated all the folks in the forums. Without the support from each other, we may not know where we were.

One thing I could think of helping me at some point is an email to Jason Kenny. I emailed him in Aug, 2012 and got a reply from his assistant this Monday saying my file was in the middle of background check. And I receive the PPR email 3 days later. That might be coincidence but it worth of trying, especially for people outside of Canada (No MP to support). Good luck folks! Keep praying!

FSWCEC

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmohan said:
Congrats FSWCEC :D
Hey Dr. Mohan!! Thanks!! I was just about to ask your timelines after the PPR. Did you get the permanent residency card?

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drmohan said:
Congrats FSWCEC :D
Hi Dr. Mohan,

Did you send your passport by Canada post or UPS/Fedex to Detroit? Did you choose to include a Canada post Xpressport envelope in it? How long did it take to get the passport back?

FSWCEC

ghostsapphire

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-june-2010 (complete to Buffalo)
AOR Received.
10-Nov-2010 (2nd)
IELTS Request
sent with appl.
File Transfer...
In Process 3/14/12
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
02-April-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21. November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15. December 2012
LANDED..........
already here :-) and stay here.
FSWCEC said:
My working visa is stapled on my passport. But if not, you don't have to send them over. You need to submit it whenever you land.
Thanks ;)

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghostsapphire said:
Are you going to send by Canada post or directly to Detroit? Did you include the Canada post return envelope? We should keep each other updated. :)

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Congrats FSWCEC!!! Finally you got it.
Did your Ecase show medical received b4 u got PPR?

Guyzzz where is our list ......need to update to motivate and help to guess......who are still waiting for PPR / Medical

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jenny4u82 said:
Congrats FSWCEC!!! Finally you got it.
Did your Ecase show medical received b4 u got PPR?

Guyzzz where is our list ......need to update to motivate and help to guess......who are still waiting for PPR / Medical
Thanks Jenny4u82!! Yes. I got the medical received line show up in Jun.

ghostsapphire

Star Member
Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-june-2010 (complete to Buffalo)
AOR Received.
10-Nov-2010 (2nd)
IELTS Request
sent with appl.
File Transfer...
In Process 3/14/12
Med's Request
27-March-2012
Med's Done....
02-April-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21. November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15. December 2012
LANDED..........
already here :-) and stay here.
FSWCEC said:
Are you going to send by Canada post or directly to Detroit? Did you include the Canada post return envelope? We should keep each other updated. :)
Yep you're right. Sorry for that.
I am just on my way to get pic's for the whole family done. Then straight to canada post. will send it by express (thats courier, they use Fedex for that) to Detroit and definitely include the return one. Need to have the freedom of tracking ;D

drmohan

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCEC said:
Hi Dr. Mohan,

Did you send your passport by Canada post or UPS/Fedex to Detroit? Did you choose to include a Canada post Xpressport envelope in it? How long did it take to get the passport back?

FSWCEC
Hi FSWCEC,
I sent by Express post to Detroit along with return express envelope. I got back my passport stamped in 15 days. You will receive back after 2 weeks from Windsor.Hope this helps. All the best.

Thanks