+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

another_applicant

Aug 28, 2012
Hi guys,

I received PPR yesterday from CPP-O. They asked me to send PP to Detroit within 30 days. My E-CAS still does not show anything new, even it doesn't show medical received.

Does anyone know what is the turnaround time from Detroit?

Good luck to all!

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
another_applicant said:
Hi guys,

I received PPR yesterday from CPP-O. They asked me to send PP to Detroit within 30 days. My E-CAS still does not show anything new, even it doesn't show medical received.

Good luck to all!
Congratualtions!! Someone said it's 2 weeks. Check previous posts. Good luck!

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Lots of Congratulation another_applicants. At least, Your case light my hope. My ecase is also not changing after medical. Wishing you all the best in further processing.Please check post from cooldeep

another_applicant said:
Hi guys,

Good luck to all!

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
another_applicant said:
Hi guys,

Good luck to all!
big congggg dear
humm it seems ottawa still working

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
another_applicant said:
Hi guys,

Good luck to all!
hi dear
do you have idea around what time u got ppr from ottawa
plz share if u have idea like in morning or afternoon

RobUWO

Oct 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2010
AOR Received.
12-2010
Med's Request
06-2012
Med's Done....
06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Congratulations ! another_applicant

And thank you for sharing the great news with us. At least you cast a light on me who is still waiting in darkness for ppr

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
During what time in day ottawa sent email of pppr plz do reply like in morning evening or afternoon
plz any bdy reply back

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
another_applicant said:
Hi guys,

Good luck to all!
Congrats another_applicant! ;D
So you received PPR without any change in your E-case like medical received,decision made etc

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeevan said:
Hi Guy
who are you? Are you my moderator or my boss or what? Are you the language editor?I have read your all comment from very beginning. Do you think you are too smart or what than anyone in the forum? Other peoples donot know/ understand anything your meaning of writing or what? I have written this/earlier comment just for you and I was expecting feed back. what you did exactly. You look very immature nasty person. Try to Grow up and if you go like this, time will teach you the lesson. "sjakub" Please stop commenting anything what I write.
The language used on this forum is very, very poor. I hate when people don't care about how they express themselves. It shows complete lack of respect for others.
However, I try not to complain about it. I think I only posted one reply asking someone to try and use more commas, as his posts were completely unreadable.
I don't agree with the discussion that followed (mostly as a reaction to a post written by someone else), because I think the language we use does matter.
Regardless, the outcome was "if you don't understand just ask". And that's what I did. I didn't understand what you tried to express, so I asked.
In response, instead of an explanation, I am getting this hostile and angry post (which is, again, difficult to read).

You're writing that you expected feedback from me. If it was real feedback, you should make sure that I understood what you meant.
If it was written poorly on purpose - congratulations, you're trying to annoy others by writing on the forum. That is really mature of you.
Did it make you feel better? Anyway, whatever your problem is, this is not the place to vent your frustrations.

planner

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
sjakub said:
The language used on this forum is very, very poor. I hate when people don't care about how they express themselves. It shows complete lack of respect for others.
However, I try not to complain about it. I think I only posted one reply asking someone to try and use more commas, as his posts were completely unreadable.
I don't agree with the discussion that followed (mostly as a reaction to a post written by someone else), because I think the language we use does matter.
Regardless, the outcome was "if you don't understand just ask". And that's what I did. I didn't understand what you tried to express, so I asked.
In response instead of an explanation I am getting this hostile and angry post (which is, again, difficult to read).

You're writing that you expected feedback from me. If it was real feedback, you should make sure that I understood what you meant.
If it was written poorly on purpose - congratulations, you're trying to annoy others by writing on the forum. That was really mature of you.
Did it make you feel better? Anyway, whatever your problem is, this is not the place to vent your frustrations.
oh Mr. Police officer strikes again

planner

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
another_applicant said:
Hi guys,

Good luck to all!
congratz to you !!!

Jak2012

Jul 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
May 2010
File Transfer...
July 1 2012
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
March 7 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 22 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since 2003
jeevan said:
Oho nothing change. I think they wont send PPR . just tired
U

I feel something going wrong with march 2010 applications do you think the box containing our files left some where during the transfer process
What is really anoying Is that Ottawa never replied to my e mails saying yes or no my file with them
It is really paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin Just to add more of stress they never updated e case to confirm medicals received