+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
curt_cobain said:
Hi ram84, are you an inland applicant? If then could you please tell me if this okay to go back home and stay there until you get your PPR.
it is ok go back to ur home their is no issue
but only thing is that it is very hard to stay here and keep waiting for ur ppr
and something goes wrong u can not do anything to stay in canada , i did this mistake and i am not suggest u too that same
keep try stay overtheir untill u will get pr

deepak09

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Hello Ram,

How did you file in FSW2 if you didnt work in Canada?

Deepak

ram84 said:
it is ok go back to ur home their is no issue
but only thing is that it is very hard to stay here and keep waiting for ur ppr
and something goes wrong u can not do anything to stay in canada , i did this mistake and i am not suggest u too that same
keep try stay overtheir untill u will get pr

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
Ram I remember your case.Months back you complained that the CIC did not like your AEO and they started an investigation.I've never seen any inland applicant been asked for tax returns and all those documents that they requested.They only hunt you down like this if they suspect fraud. Something happened over that AEO and they are pisssed offf! If I was you,give them a GOOD detailed explanation regarding the AEO!

March 16, 2012
my visa office is buffao
still waiting for ppr , i dont know how long it take more
according cic , they are doing varifiction regarding AEO
they started varfiaction after 4 months of medical

July 02, 2012
hi nm423
they asked me t-4 of 2011 , current employer latter , driving history from austrlia , bank statment

October 09, 2012
i got letter from ottawa today , regarding same document they asked agian , which i have sent to buffalo already this time they asked updated IMM 5669 form also
this time they gave me 30 days submit all document
T-4
bank statment
IMM 5669
pcc
latter of employment

Dude, they must really HATE you!What happened?Did you send them hate mail? ''driving history from Australia'' WTFFFFFFF?

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
Willem said:
Ram I remember your case.Months back you complained that the CIC did not like your AEO and they started an investigation.I've never seen any inland applicant been asked for tax returns and all those documents that they requested.They only hunt you down like this if they suspect fraud. Something happened over that AEO and they are pisssed offf! If I was you,give them a GOOD detailed explanation regarding the AEO!

March 16, 2012
my visa office is buffao
still waiting for ppr , i dont know how long it take more
according cic , they are doing varifiction regarding AEO
they started varfiaction after 4 months of medical

July 02, 2012
hi nm423
they asked me t-4 of 2011 , current employer latter , driving history from austrlia , bank statment

October 09, 2012
i got letter from ottawa today , regarding same document they asked agian , which i have sent to buffalo already this time they asked updated IMM 5669 form also
this time they gave me 30 days submit all document
T-4
bank statment
IMM 5669
pcc
latter of employment

Dude, they must really HATE you!What happened?Did you send them hate mail? ''driving history from Australia'' WTFFFFFFF?
hi william
according to capis notes my AEO varification has been 4 months ago twice , i sent all these documents to buffalo where as pcc to ottawa
so all those document which i have sent to buffalo in end of may they need all those document again but like pcc , traffic history i have sent to ottawa
they do not want that now

waitforever

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-08-2010
AOR Received.
09-12-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
curt_cobain said:
Hi waitforever, I have been following this forum for few days. Have you found out anything from your lawyer? I am also wondering what would be your status now. Will they process your application as it is? I saw in one post if the work permit expires and you get into the 90 days grace period...automatically they place your application on hold. Could you please give me any heads up...thanks.
Hi curt_cobain, the consultation with the lawyer didn't help that much. Mostly the stuff I knew. I'm going to have to maintain my legal status.

My first try would be to try to get my work permit extended, the next plan would be switching to study permit, and my final backup plan is visitor visa.

Dude_1982

Oct 11, 2012
I have been an observer to this lonnng lasting Ottawa topic and have seen everyone talking about PPR,
my question is has anyone from FSW, got a medical request? so far from ottawa?
has ottawa stopped giving medicals at all? its been 3 months since files have transferred and so far
no news about medical request?? I have applied June 2010....and my work permit is about to expire now and i'm
tried of renewing my work permits ??? why are they playing with our lives??? what have i done wrong???

drmohan

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram84 said:
hi william
according to capis notes my AEO varification has been 4 months ago twice , i sent all these documents to buffalo where as pcc to ottawa
so all those document which i have sent to buffalo in end of may they need all those document again but like pcc , traffic history i have sent to ottawa
they do not want that now
Hi Ram,

If you have not worked in Canada how could u apply under FSW2?
Were u a student here in Canada?IF so u cud have worked under PGWP. Can you please elaborate if you don't mind.

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
I read one person got PPR from Deteriot, the file transfered from Buffalo on April 2012. When this person emailed VO asking about the status, they emailed back with PPR and they said we already sent you PPR in last September!
We may all keep asking for our status. May one of us missed a good email!!!

jeevan said:
It seems that this week noone is receiving PPR everyday like of last week

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
drmohan said:
Hi Ram,

If you have not worked in Canada how could u apply under FSW2?
Were u a student here in Canada?IF so u cud have worked under PGWP. Can you please elaborate if you don't mind.
Hello doc
i came to canada on student visa and i have applied pr to N.S in jan 2010 under according to noc list
and same time i have applied for hrdc approval coz i applied job and i got offer letter from employer
so in may i got postive result from H.R.D.C , they approve mine AEO
i sent mine AEO and rest document to buffalo and i informed to N.S also
this way i came under FSW 2

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
jeevan said:
It seems that this week noone is receiving PPR everyday like of last week
jeevan
according to ottawa email they sent same email to me on 9th sep 2012 also
but i did not get that email from ottawa
so 10th oct they again sent agian email to me which i got now and according to that email i found that one email was missing

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
For all the Buffalo cum Ottawa applicants, today is the anniversary of my application because as per my online status it is saying "We received your application for permanent residence on 11th October, 2011" and since then, i did not hear anything about my file. They just asked for fingerprinting in Feb, 2012 but after that nothing at all. Oh God, when will this wait ends??

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buffalo as their name suggests proved to everybody that buffalo is thick headed.

Ottawa is not disappointing Buffalo .They are in agreement with Buffalo and the agreement is that they will not do anything ,by doing that they will make buffalo proud and then another center will be opened to transfer files from ottawa and this cycle will never end.

Any guesses where third center will be opened and what name it will have.(maybe,again in Buffalo).

Kets

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
We are all tired of waiting.

I will be applying under Canadian Experience class come January. If I still have issues I will look at Australia or New Zealand as other options!!!!!! I am just tired of Canadian immigration!!!!

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Guys please suggest me that how to transfer my file from Ottawa to New Delhi?? I do not want to waste another year for their decision. Thanks