+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
planner said:
i bet its good .. coz they are doing something on your paper
hope so but not sure
i have already sent all these documents to buffalo
i am sending them again
i am sending IMM 5669 today
let c what will happen

does any bdy get ppr today

Kets

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
I would suggest to all those people waiting forever to get a response from Ottawa if you have more than 2 years experience in Canada apply under the Canadian experience class.

They have mentioned that this is the fastest at which PR is processed.

For those of you who have not got 2 years of experience wait until January when they will be reducing the requirement to 1 year.

I guess one cannot put their lives on hold for the sake of the PR everyday wishing that your application gets processed.

I will be applying for Canadian Experience on January 2nd 2013 as I was have 20 months of Canadian experience.

I have applied for other jobs cause obviously people want to move ahead in life to earn more money.

I have had recruiters call me but the moment I tell them I am on a work permit they tell me they will get back to me but never do.

So it gets really frustrating when you on a work permit, as you feel really restricted in that you can't move forward in your life.

Once again for all those who have more than 12 months experience it would be worth while applying under Canadian experience class as this is the fastest stream as you can see on

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class

It could be that you CEC application be processed faster than your FSW application.

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Ram
Do you need to update them the information after you back to India or what? Will you please let us know?

what u need to update in IMM5669
PCC from which place They ask
Bank statement of your Canada bank account or Bank account of India
Letter of employment of which place (Canada or India) or

do they need original documents of all?

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ram,

Did you go back to India?.I am not sure why they are asking for PCC. If u are in US and you did not go back to India then they should be asking for FBI clearance.Can u throw some light on this?
Did u go back to India?

If I am not mistaken,police clearance wasn't mandatory.However,FBI clearance is required.

I do not want to sound negative but it doesn't look good to me .They will hold these documents and will take many more months to verify everything.

I understand that bank balance can go down in one year and they want to see it again.
Letter of employment once provided based on NOC will remain same ,It will not change.Why do they need again?

T-4 if provided will remain same,Will not change

This is really confusing.
Thanks,
Lapore

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Oh Man!!!!!

Why they are asking for new file..............as Ram is already done with medical..........are they planning to delay are files...................GOD knows what they want!!!!!

MK776

Jul 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-29-2010
AOR Received.
07-15-2011
File Transfer...
07-30-2011
Med's Request
05-15-2012
Med's Done....
05-30-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Not Yet, Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Ram,
Was that an email or a physical letter to your mail box that you got from Ottawa ?

Dude dont worry, be happy, atleast you had some communcation from ottawa. You can provide everything that they have asked, I know you are in india and getting a police clearance is not tough. Rest other ducuments you can get it easily. Dont worry about the 30 days time limit. The letter would say, " please respond with the requested documents or an explainations if you cannot provide the documents in 30 days" so relax, Ottawa will not take much time to issue you the PPR once they get these documents from you.

Cheers !
MK

shadow_moon

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Hi Guys,
I am going to order CAIPS (or the other G....)notes of my PR application according to the Privacy Act ( I am living in Canada).
But I am not sure if I need to submit the request form with any proof for my residency in Canada.
Any hint on It?! Do I need to send a copy of my driving license etc. as well?!

Thanks

waitforever

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-08-2010
AOR Received.
09-12-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with documents
Med's Request
15-05-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shadow_moon said:
Hi Guys,
I am going to order CAIPS (or the other G....)notes of my PR application according to the Privacy Act ( I am living in Canada).
But I am not sure if I need to submit the request form with any proof for my residency in Canada.
Any hint on It?! Do I need to send a copy of my driving license etc. as well?!

Thanks
I have done it a few times. No document is required just the main form. I think the only thing you put in that form that has to do with your residency in Canada is your address. That's it.

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
waitforever said:
I have done it a few times. No document is required just the main form. I think the only thing you put in that form that has to do with your residency in Canada is your address. That's it.
Hi waitforever, I have been following this forum for few days. Have you found out anything from your lawyer? I am also wondering what would be your status now. Will they process your application as it is? I saw in one post if the work permit expires and you get into the 90 days grace period...automatically they place your application on hold. Could you please give me any heads up...thanks.

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
jeevan said:
Ram
Do you need to update them the information after you back to India or what? Will you please let us know?

what u need to update in IMM5669
PCC from which place They ask
Bank statement of your Canada bank account or Bank account of India
Letter of employment of which place (Canada or India) or
do they need original documents of all?
i got email yesterday from ottawa regarding these document they required again
i have already submit all these orignal document to buffalo i have proof of that i have submit to buffalo
but i need to send IMM 5669 update one with my new address and i am sending new balance certificate from india
mine medical gona expire next month first week also
rest i do not know is it good sign
is something gona happen or not

Kets

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Hi Ram,

I noticed you are a FSW2 applicant which means you applied with arranged offer of employment.
Surely you have to still be working in Canada for them to process your application?

curt_cobain

Jan 31, 2012
ram84 said:
i have already submit all these orignal document to buffalo i have proof of that i have submit to buffalo
but i need to send IMM 5669 update one with my new address and i am sending new balance certificate from india
Hi ram84, are you an inland applicant? If then could you please tell me if this okay to go back home and stay there until you get your PPR.

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Well hope and wish that You will have PPR soon.

ram84 said:

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
Kets said:
Hi Ram,

I noticed you are a FSW2 applicant which means you applied with arranged offer of employment.
Surely you have to still be working in Canada for them to process your application?
yes i am fsw 2 applicant , i went back to home after my student visa expire
i never ever worked in canada , coz i never had sin no