+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

another_applicant

Aug 28, 2012
Hi emclajaTO,

From where did you get the request to do medical tests? is it from CPP - Ottawa? For myself, I've done medical back in February, and I haven't received anything after that. Even my Ecas don't show that my medicals were received.

emclajaTO said:
Hello to all! I did my medicals a couple weeks ago and they were delivered to Ottawa on september the 2nd. Is there anyone else here who has done medicals in August and september just to keep track of their timeline. Thanks!

another_applicant

Aug 28, 2012
I am sick of this waiting with nothing from Ottawa. With all of the delay of processing our cases, they don't even bother to reply emails about our applications. I it is strange that some people get response from Ottawa when they contact them, but for many of the 2010 applicants, we don't receive any response. Does anyone know how to escalate our complaints to higher level authorities? I am seriously thinking about that.

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Just we have to keep patience and we can do nothing unless they rejected our file. Its on their hand.

SWA

Aug 2, 2012
I just got off from a phone conversation with MP's office. They say my case is still undergoing background checks and since it is being done by a third party a definite timeline couldn't be given.

I believe this case is true for the most of us who have applied in the year 2011

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
SWA said:
I just got off from a phone conversation with MP's office. They say my case is still undergoing background checks and since it is being done by a third party a definite timeline couldn't be given.

I believe this case is true for the most of us who have applied in the year 2011
Yeah, that would be case for all guys who are stuck for many months. but there should be some timeline for the third party too right...
they can't take entire life to investigate...

another_applicant

Aug 28, 2012
syed_h_sha said:
Yeah, that would be case for all guys who are stuck for many months. but there should be some timeline for the third party too right...
they can't take entire life to investigate...
I was thinking the same .. plus, look at their different types of visa (like visitor or work visas), they also require background checks, but most of the visa types are processed within 2 months. So I don't think the bottleneck is the background checks, rather it is that they are not working in a fair way, and they are not spending the money they got from us to recruit more resources to work on our applications.

emclajaTO

Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june/10
AOR Received.
4-nov/10
File Transfer...
Full docs sent on 31st dec/10
another_applicant said:
Hi emclajaTO,

From where did you get the request to do medical tests? is it from CPP - Ottawa? For myself, I've done medical back in February, and I haven't received anything after that. Even my Ecas don't show that my medicals were received.
Hi Another, I got them from Ottawa on August 27th and they were delivered on september the 4th. My Ecas doesn't even say in that i'm in process. Just have to wait and see what's next.

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
emclajaTO said:
Hi Another, I got them from Ottawa on August 27th and they were delivered on september the 4th. My Ecas doesn't even say in that i'm in process. Just have to wait and see what's next.
Well slowly,very slowly something is happening at Ottawa.At least this is showing that the files isn't shelved and nobody give a damn about them.

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
Willem said:
Well slowly,very slowly something is happening at Ottawa.At least this is showing that the files isn't shelved and nobody give a damn about them.
hi guys
can we get any good news from ottawa for FSW

nadeem55

Aug 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2011
Doc's Request.
15-04-2011
Nomination.....
????
AOR Received.
25-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the initial application to CIO
File Transfer...
20-06-2011 to Buffalo
Med's Request
22-02-2013 from Ottawa
Med's Done....
27-02-2013
Interview........
Wavied :)
Passport Req..
05-04-2013 via Email
VISA ISSUED...
06 May, 2013
LANDED..........
11 May, 2013 Landed Immigrant :)
Hey Guy,

I just seen my ecas, I think Ottawa is moving forward, my ecas showing now In Process and updated with the line: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 6, 2012.

Okay, now I can say my frustration getting in lower level, I hope you guys will get the news soon, now I can say, I can expect MR but don't know when?

Keep your finger cross guys and pray for each other.

Thanks,
Nadeem

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Nothing change in my ecase. My Ecase was started processing in March 2nd and still the same

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
jeevan said:
Nothing change in my ecase. My Ecase was started processing in March 2nd and still the same
is their any one has idea
when we can get something from canada ,

less than 2 months left for medical expire now

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
nadeem55 said:
Hey Guy,

I just seen my ecas, I think Ottawa is moving forward, my ecas showing now In Process and updated with the line: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 6, 2012.

Okay, now I can say my frustration getting in lower level, I hope you guys will get the news soon, now I can say, I can expect MR but don't know when?

Keep your finger cross guys and pray for each other.

Thanks,
Nadeem