+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
Dr kbknaidu said:
Hi folks today I got the email from Ottawa that " your file transferred to Ottawa pilot office and resuming our processing service on your file " at this time no need of further attention from your side we will contact you if any progresss in the process thanks for the patience . Folks this is too much again they starting process again I don't know since 1.4 years what they are doing with my file ohhhh god show me a way .... Thanks ....
Dr did they just sent you that mail or is it a reply from a mail you sent?
what was the email address that it came from? so I can make sure it doesn't go to spam

Thanks

alyssum

May 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2012
Doc's Request.
16-01-2014
Nomination.....
17-05-2012
IELTS Request
Included in app
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2014
LANDED..........
24-03-2014
jenny4u82 said:
Do anyone from unlimited waiting zone (pre-june Buffalo VO FSW applicants) knows, what type of files
(eg FSW, PNP,CEC, Family Class etc) CPP-Ottawa used to process before the closing of Buffalo Office ( closing of buffalo office just put petrol on fire......added more delay in our already most delayed files)

If they process files b4 closing of Buffalo then whatz their processing time for example buffalo its was 28 months (when i applied it was 14 months)
For some answers to your questions, see my post and links to data files at http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/buffalo-to-ottawa-transferred-casesfsw-pls-join-here-t111636.0.html;msg1624499#msg1624499

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Hi glowingheart I did send a mail but it was long ago I don't know it is a reply or just they want to inform me the mail it came from is ptt.ottawa@cic.gc that's what I remember ,and they said my file transferred to Ottawa pilot office and it is under processing but on my E -status file still received by VO I don't know what should I trust ,,,, god should know that

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Hi GuyZzzzzzzzzzz

Do anyone from unlimited waiting zone (pre-june Buffalo VO FSW applicants) knows, what type of files
(eg FSW, PNP,CEC, Family Class etc) CPP-Ottawa used to process before the closing of Buffalo Office ( closing of buffalo office just put petrol on fire......added more delay in our already most delayed files)

If they process files b4 closing of Buffalo then whatz their processing time for example buffalo its was 28 months (when i applied it was 14 months)

I applied actually in Jan 2010 and its more than 31 months.........still dont know how long will they take...........if everything goes good now, i will able to celebrate my PR with my friends' CA citizenship who came to Canada with me :eek:

Thanks

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
Hi Friends

Still I am not getting any response from Ottawa. Even nothings is changed in my status. No medical received so so. How it gonna help us? Very frustrated. Please keep your update. Hope we all are in same boat after medical.

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
hi everyone
does any one get any response from ottawa
its more than 65 days now , still no reply
whats wrong with immigration system
really frustrated with this shit system ,candian immigration has no norms
even capis system also very doggy , they just collecting money
on my last capis i suppose to get response 1st july 2012 but till now nothing

syed_h_sha

Oct 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo now Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Personal History requested on 07-02-2013
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
20-01-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Ottawa
Med's Request
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
24-09-2012
Interview........
Done with Quebec
Passport Req..
18-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-05-2013
LANDED..........
in Montreal on work permit
ram84 said:
hi everyone
does any one get any response from ottawa
its more than 65 days now , still no reply
whats wrong with immigration system
really frustrated with this *censored word* system ,candian immigration has no norms
even capis system also very doggy , they just collecting money
on my last capis i suppose to get response 1st july 2012 but till now nothing
Hi Ram, where are you from? I need to talk to you about the visa expiry..I know you left Canada. my work visa is getting expired in the next month....I applied for new work permit three months back and got a rejection letter...and I am applying again....
need your suggestions on this...
send me your mail id as private message to me...

Syed

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Just now I called pilot office they said please don't irritate us by calling this many times and then he said sorry we are under lot of pressure and said sorry and asked me how can I help you ,even I explained all my frustration too all the life is depending on this if you want to reject a file reject it or want to approve approve it but the time is so precious for everybody all here applied for PR are young please don't play with their life then he replied this is the worlds 3rd safest and economically greatest country we have to scrutiny for the perfect guys those who are going to be a Canadian citizens then I said right you are correct then change the lines in your website fast track immigration in 6-12 months ,he replied we will try out best to process but that is not assured time That we can come to a decision ,even there is always a chance to withdraw the application at any time more over you can get your few back in to your pockets then I replied him we are paying for betterment in our life we want to see what is the result why we are eligible why we are not eligible that's the whole reason we are paying you right !!!!! Then he was silent for 2 seconds then he told me we are trying our best to fasten all the application process and he asked are there any other specific questions that I can answer then I asked I want to know the lifes of Buffelo candidates who are sufferING since 3 or more years he said all the applications which are transferred to pilot office ,Ontario are still under processing for verification approval from diffarent departments but ramming applications are already decision made and some are successfully those transferred to relative Visa Offices will be updated to you very soon .... Those who are decision made also will be notified directly to the agents or applicant very soon and he said this is the longest conversation I ever made since I start my job here anyways I hope you share the information with all your fellow applicants coz we are so busy may not be able to answer all the calls and emails and he said it was nice talking to have a good one I am asking something he said byee sir thanks ....... So folks get ready for the updates my last question would be with in how many days we can expect the updates but he fastlh hung up the phone but I think atleast we got confirmation that they are working on it thanks god ...... Please get me positive response from the
Anyways my application is at Ottawa I told you folks already got an email from them so that means still processing so find out where is your file then you can confirm that your application is in process or decision made or already at your local VO thanks buddy's and all the best

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
hi Dr kbknaidu

good job...

haka

Star Member
May 18, 2012
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr kbknaidu said:
Just now I called pilot office they said please don't irritate us by calling this many times and then he said sorry we are under lot of pressure and said sorry and asked me how can I help you ,even I explained all my frustration too all the life is depending on this if you want to reject a file reject it or want to approve approve it but the time is so precious for everybody all here applied for PR are young please don't play with their life then he replied this is the worlds 3rd safest and economically greatest country we have to scrutiny for the perfect guys those who are going to be a Canadian citizens then I said right you are correct then change the lines in your website fast track immigration in 6-12 months ,he replied we will try out best to process but that is not assured time That we can come to a decision ,even there is always a chance to withdraw the application at any time more over you can get your few back in to your pockets then I replied him we are paying for betterment in our life we want to see what is the result why we are eligible why we are not eligible that's the whole reason we are paying you right !!!!! Then he was silent for 2 seconds then he told me we are trying our best to fasten all the application process and he asked are there any other specific questions that I can answer then I asked I want to know the lifes of Buffelo candidates who are sufferING since 3 or more years he said all the applications which are transferred to pilot office ,Ontario are still under processing for verification approval from diffarent departments but ramming applications are already decision made and some are successfully those transferred to relative Visa Offices will be updated to you very soon .... Those who are decision made also will be notified directly to the agents or applicant very soon and he said this is the longest conversation I ever made since I start my job here anyways I hope you share the information with all your fellow applicants coz we are so busy may not be able to answer all the calls and emails and he said it was nice talking to have a good one I am asking something he said byee sir thanks ....... So folks get ready for the updates my last question would be with in how many days we can expect the updates but he fastlh hung up the phone but I think atleast we got confirmation that they are working on it thanks god ...... Please get me positive response from the
Anyways my application is at Ottawa I told you folks already got an email from them so that means still processing so find out where is your file then you can confirm that your application is in process or decision made or already at your local VO thanks buddy's and all the best
we are under lot of pressure too.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr kbknaidu, that was painful to read. How about some punctuation?

jenny4u82

Star Member
Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010 (2nd AOR Oct 2010)
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
May 17, 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
God know better!!!
Another tuesday gone..............no updates from ottawa or ecase

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
obs35 said:
Oh my God, worst writing I have ever seen, and you call yourself a "DR"? I'm sure you did terrible on your IELTS test too.....
Guys stop being so hard on the Dr.
who knows maybe he posted the message from a smartphone
at least he had the Balls to call Ottawa and argue with the guy

he deserves respect

jeevan

Oct 20, 2010
Interview........
waived
HI obs35
Stop judging in this forum. Language is just a means of communication. If you cannot understand, Ask him again. You should not blame profession "Dr" because of his writing. This forum is just to share information and to get direction of our application.

He/ she (I mean Dr kbknaidu) deserves respect for sharing information.