+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
jeevan said:
No news from ottawa
My status is medical requested along with FBI clearance and bank statements and RPRF fees. Don't know where to send all these docs now since Buffalo is closed.

katydid

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
bufflo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 17, 2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 8th, 2011
Med's Request
May 1st, 2013
Med's Done....
May 6th, 2013
Interview........
Oct , 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
haka said:
Still "not able to identify you" on June 20, 2012
The address in ecase disappear today.

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
Hello everyone. Has anyone been contacted by Buffalo VO recently (after shutting down Buffalo) regarding transfer of his/her application to somewhere else like Detroit or Ottawa?

We are all at the end of our application process and probably this transition from Buffalo to other offices will affect us the most. Thanks for sharing your contacts and communications with Buffalo etc.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
I have my PCC from FBI and India ready by first week of June but I don't know where to send them - Buffalo address or Pilot office address. I am confused. If anyone has an answer, please guide me. I also have an address change request which I could not do it online as the Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) form is not available anymore. Email sent to Pilot Office replied saying that I should change address online only. I did not know what to do and I faxed buffalo my address change request. It still has not been updated on the ecas. ::)

torontosam

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
my ecas is back again without address any updates for anyone?

haka

Star Member
May 18, 2012
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontosam said:
my ecas is back again without address any updates for anyone?
Address still not there.

"In Process" but "Medical results have been received." :-*

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
NKKD Hortons said:
I have my PCC from FBI and India ready by first week of June but I don't know where to send them - Buffalo address or Pilot office address. I am confused. If anyone has an answer, please guide me. I also have an address change request which I could not do it online as the Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) form is not available anymore. Email sent to Pilot Office replied saying that I should change address online only. I did not know what to do and I faxed buffalo my address change request. It still has not been updated on the ecas. ::)
Pilot office address for sure. Here is the address:

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa- 106
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
219 Lauriere Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
7th Floor Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile 613-946-6059
E-mail OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Site: www.cic.gc.ca

My only confusion is that not all the offices accept cashier's cheque, does pilot office accept it? Well I am trying to contact them and if they don't come back with answers, then I will send cashier's cheque for RPRF.

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Payal said:

7th Floor Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile 613-946-6059

My only confusion is that not all the offices accept cashier's cheque, does pilot office accept it? Well I am trying to contact them and if they don't come back with answers, then I will send cashier's cheque for RPRF.
Hi Payal,

Since most of the office info are formal, the 'Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa- 106' means this is the email reply from officer 106. Did Officer 106 respond your email?

Thanks

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Payal said:

7th Floor Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile 613-946-6059

hi payal
just make a bank draft in the favor of receiver general of canada(if you are paying in CAD$)

Waitinghere

Apr 18, 2012
I need to send my FBI certificate and the Right for PR fee, I really need to know the address for CPP-Ottawa ? Does anybody know where the address is ? I looked online and it said the address is : To submit a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application from within Canada, please mail your application to:

Regular mail:

CPP – Ottawa P. O. Box 9640 Ottawa, ON, K1A 0C1

Or by courier:

CPP – Ottawa Temporary Resident Visa Section 365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

Since I live in the US, I don't think that is the right one.

I read from the above reply that I should send it to :

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa Citizenship and Immigration Canada 219 Laurier Avenue West - 7th floor, section B Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

But this address is for the appeal from a sponsor. I really confused where should I mail my documents.

And I also have questions about the right of PR fee. I that still $490 ? Do I need to pay in US $ or Canadian $? What forms of payment do they accept ? bank draft, money order, or cashier Cheque ?

Any input will greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Pandora

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waitinghere said:
I need to send my FBI certificate and the Right for PR fee, I really need to know the address for CPP-Ottawa ? Does anybody know where the address is ? I looked online and it said the address is : To submit a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application from within Canada, please mail your application to:

Regular mail:

Or by courier:

CPP – Ottawa Temporary Resident Visa Section 365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa Citizenship and Immigration Canada 219 Laurier Avenue West - 7th floor, section B Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

But this address is for the appeal from a sponsor. I really confused where should I mail my documents.

And I also have questions about the right of PR fee. I that still $490 ? Do I need to pay in US $ or Canadian $? What forms of payment do they accept ? bank draft, money order, or cashier Cheque ?

If you are sending the the RPRF in Canada it must be in Canadian dollar. I would go for bank draft for the RPRF.

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
Post on 21 June from a guy on the -Provincial Nomination Program
BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

I was told 6-8 weeks by the MP who contacted Ottawa
I contacted my MP in regards to the status of my file. I was told that my file is in transit between Buffalo and Ottawa and it can take between 6-8 weeks for the transfer to happen. Now, I think IN PROCESS mean Buffalo sent it to Ottawa and its still in process of being transferred. That means another month and then the transfer will be complete and then when a VO at Ottawa comes around my turn will come..

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Willem said:
Post on 21 June from a guy on the -Provincial Nomination Program
BUFFALO APPLICANTS - File transferred to other VO due to Buffalo closing down

I was told 6-8 weeks by the MP who contacted Ottawa
I contacted my MP in regards to the status of my file. I was told that my file is in transit between Buffalo and Ottawa and it can take between 6-8 weeks for the transfer to happen. Now, I think IN PROCESS mean Buffalo sent it to Ottawa and its still in process of being transferred. That means another month and then the transfer will be complete and then when a VO at Ottawa comes around my turn will come..
I saw someone posted the same. This 6-8 weeks was counted starting from Jun 1... Basically, we won't hear from them until the week of July 16, according to this.

Payal

Star Member
May 10, 2010
Waitinghere said:

Regular mail:

Or by courier:

Post just above your's has the address