+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Buffalo VO FSW ( pre june and non transferred applicants) share timeline plz :)

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
If they process the files in Canada,then people inside Canada don't have to land again?It will be really stupid if I have to drive to the border!I'm in Alberta.

garry991

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
more delay for PPR,

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So our files will be sent to Ottawa for final decision, right?

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
FSWCEC said:
So our files will be sent to Ottawa for final decision, right?
Thats correct!!!!

So close yet so far.

-NM423

acmd

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Willem said:
Notice – Where to apply now if you're in the U.S.A. or Canada

Visa services previously offered at the Consulate General of Canada in Buffalo, New York, have been transferred across the North American processing network.

Most American citizens do not require a visa to enter Canada if they stay for less than six months. Some residents of the U.S. do require a visa if they are nationals from a country that is not visa exempt. Please consult the list below for information on where you should now apply for visa services.

If you are not an American or permanent resident of the U.S., but you live in the U.S., and are a national of a country whose citizens require a visa to enter Canada:

New visitor visa applications can be submitted to the visa offices in Los Angeles, Seattle, Detroit, Washington, D.C., or New York. Visitor visa applications that have already been submitted to the office in Buffalo will be processed to completion. Applicants are not required to re-apply and will be contacted once a final decision has been made on their application.

If you are an American or national of another country and are seeking a study or work permit:

New study and temporary work permit applications must be submitted to the visa offices in Los Angeles or New York. We encourage eligible students to continue to take advantage of the option to apply for their study permit online through MyCIC.

Study and temporary work permit applications that have already been submitted to the offices in Buffalo, Washington, D.C., Seattle and Detroit will be processed to completion at those offices. Applicants are not required to re-apply and will be contacted once a final decision has been made on their application.

If you are a temporary resident in Canada and need a new visa to return or want to extend your stay:

Visitor visa applications for students and temporary workers with valid status currently in Canada status must be submitted to the Case Processing Pilot in Ottawa (CPP-O).

If you are in Canada as a temporary resident (visitor, student or worker) and want to extend your status you can continue to apply online through MyCIC.

If you are an American or national of another country currently residing in the U.S. or Canada and want to submit a permanent resident application:

Economic Class applications must first be sent to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada (CIO-S). Family Class applications must also first be mailed to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (CPC-M). Applications that have been screened for positive eligibility will be sent directly to CPP-O for further processing. Applicants should indicate “CPP-O” as the processing office where indicated in their application.

Economic and Family Class applications that have already been submitted to CIO-S or CPC-M and have been screened for positive eligibility have already been redirected to CPP-O. Applicants are not required to contact CPP-O to ensure their application was redirected. Applicants will be contacted once a final decision has been made.

Applications that are currently at the Buffalo visa office will be transferred to CPP-O for final processing. Applicants are not required to contact CPP-O to ensure their application has been transferred. Applicants will be contacted at the next stage of processing or once a final decision has been made.
Were did you get this information??

FSWCEC

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
acmd said:
Were did you get this information??
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-buffalo.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob425.asp

Hope Ottawa could be a bit faster than Buffalo, like what they did for CEC last September :)

Willem

Star Member
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012!!!!!
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Passport Req..
13 Nov 2012
Applications in-Process

Applications currently in process in Buffalo will be transferred to the Case Processing Pilot Office – Ottawa (CPP-O) for processing. All original supporting documents accompanying applications in Buffalo will also be transferred. Those who have already sent documents to the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo, New York do not need to re-send them.
External Client Enquiries

During this transition period, applicants and their representatives should refrain from contacting visa offices. Applicants will be contacted by the new processing mission in due course.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
FSWCEC said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-buffalo.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob425.asp

Hope Ottawa could be a bit faster than Buffalo, like what they did for CEC last September :)
Yes, I believe Ottawa is much faster than Buffalo. They took up Cairo VO files as well following the civil uprising in Egypt. Some cairo applicants from MI-4 2011 are already receiving medical results. This move should be good news for buffalo applicants.

Pandora

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What about people like us who have their passports at buffalo VO. Are they going to send the pp to Otawa just for stamping?

piscespao

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
From Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/20/2012
Doc's Request.
10/9/2013
Nomination.....
PER on March 16th, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 02/20/2012
Med's Request
8/10/2013
Med's Done....
17/10/2013
Passport Req..
2/04/2014
LANDED..........
I PRAY, HOPE n DREAM I will land in 2014
Willem said:
Applications in-Process

Applications currently in process in Buffalo will be transferred to the Case Processing Pilot Office – Ottawa (CPP-O) for processing. All original supporting documents accompanying applications in Buffalo will also be transferred. Those who have already sent documents to the Canadian Consulate General in Buffalo, New York do not need to re-send them.

During this transition period, applicants and their representatives should refrain from contacting visa offices. Applicants will be contacted by the new processing mission in due course.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hi.. I know here most of the cases are almost of 2 years... But do you know anything or have you heard anything for files sent this year to Buffalo?.. what would happen then?

Thank You :)

piscespao

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
From Buffalo to Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/20/2012
Doc's Request.
10/9/2013
Nomination.....
PER on March 16th, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Application 02/20/2012
Med's Request
8/10/2013
Med's Done....
17/10/2013
Passport Req..
2/04/2014
LANDED..........
I PRAY, HOPE n DREAM I will land in 2014
Willem said:
Applications in-Process

Hi.. I know here most of the cases are almost of 2 years... But do you know anything or have you heard anything for files sent this year to Buffalo?.. what would happen then?

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
piscespao said:

all the Buffalo files are transferred to Ottawa and they say wait for the result and don't ask them until they contact you

I hope this speeds up the process

upp942

May 27, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-May-2010
Doc's Request.
01-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
23-May-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with initial application
Med's Request
02-May-2012 (post mark)
Med's Done....
24-May-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01-Nov-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Nov-12
glowingheart said:
all the Buffalo files are transferred to Ottawa and they say wait for the result and don't ask them until they contact you

I hope this speeds up the process
Have they been transferred already or are they about to transfer them?

glowingheart

May 27, 2010
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26 2010
Doc's Request.
July 27 2010
AOR Received.
Dec 19 2010
IELTS Request
done before application
File Transfer...
Aug 4 2010
Med's Request
March 12 2012
Med's Done....
March 30 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 17 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 25 2013
upp942 said:
Have they been transferred already or are they about to transfer them?
i think they are in the process of

there is a thread that had a link to the cic web article

for me waiting my passport request this means more delay

ram84

Jan 12, 2012
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 jan 2010
Doc's Request.
20 mar 2010
AOR Received.
novermber
Med's Request
25 october2011
Med's Done....
5 november 2011
Interview........
no
hi floks
i am also wating for my passport request too
dont say its more delay in passpory request , i am waiting from last 7 months for ppr
so we will get passport request from buffalo or ottawa
if we have to send any more document where we have to send now buffalo or ottawa
plz do reply